Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

Discus and support Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam_04_12, May 31, 2020.

1. Sam_04_12
    Sam_04_12 Guest

Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's fine. I don't think is my hardware's problem because I can
    run others higher ends game like Apex Legends or Destiny 2

Anyone can help me.......Thankss

:)

Sam_04_12, May 31, 2020
  2. Nexa Elite Win User

Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

Hey Sam,

The Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver error is caused by a driver file being caught in an endless loop while it waits for the hardware to enter idle state. This is usually a driver problem and rarely hardware. Thankfully,
    a driver or BIOS update can fix it.

The fault usually results in a BSOD crash. If you can boot into your desktop long enough, perform the steps below. If the desktop won’t stay loaded for long enough, boot your computer into safe mode using the installation
    media and do it from there.

Fix Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver error

Performing a series of updates will usually fix this error.

1. Update your graphics and audio drivers to the latest versions.

2. Perform Windows update and install all updates.

3. Update your motherboard BIOS to the latest version.

Performing a BIOS update is a serious process and instructions vary depending on motherboard manufacturer. Fortunately, most newer boards offer simple upgrade paths that can be performed from within Windows (if you can
    load it) or from USB. Many users I have spoken to said that their error disappeared after updating their BIOS so it is well worth considering.

Fix for ATI-based laptops

Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver errors have occurred on quite a few laptops that use ATI graphics cards. Here’s how to fix it.

1. Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Power Options.

2. Select ‘Change plan settings’ next to the selected preferred plan.

3. Select ‘Change advanced power settings.

4. Find ATI Graphics Power Settings and select ‘maximized performance’.

5. Click Save changes and reboot.

Hope this helps
  3. Sam_04_12 Win User

Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

Thanks it helps a little bit because now BSOD doesn't appear but still whenever I'm running Microsoft games it will froze my computer...
  4. Juliomagnus Win User

Gg for your answer ! I think it's really clear.
  5. Spazpol Win User

Gaming with family

My son loves playing Roblox and Minecraft. Those are the two games i'm forced to play with him at the same time. If I put in something like Kingdom Hearts he may watch, but won't want to do any type of co-op, and will just go to playing his own tablet
    then
  6. Lord Baner Win User

Auto reboots on Windows 10 with Xbox One Controller

I'm experiencing a similar issue with playing Destiny 2. I just built a new PC and whenever I switch to play with a controller after 10 min or so it crashes my PC .
Thema:

1. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and... - Similar Threads - Whenever I'm playing

2. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  3. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  4. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...
  5. My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in: It doesn't sign me out when I'm Offline. Got my password wrong recently (I have it now though)... Thoughts on what it could be? ed2af10c-1ba8-452c-a851-6c502fb16353
  6. How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...: How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone on Xbox Live starts streaming a game I'm following? I play some games that are niche enough that they are probably not broadcast by...
  7. Xbox One keeps turning off whenever I'm playing a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps turning off whenever I'm playing a game.: My Xbox One keeps turning off whenever I'm playing a game, usually within 10-20 minutes, sometimes quicker. It only happens when I'm playing a game. It doesn't seem to matter if it's physical or...
  8. I'm getting a 0x87e107df error code whenever i try to watch Netflix or play Fall out 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting a 0x87e107df error code whenever i try to watch Netflix or play Fall out 4: Does anybody know what to do? 1ea43c00-eea8-48e1-91d3-ea4032f8d5e7
  9. I'm having an issue with my Xbox One where whenever I go to the Home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my Xbox One where whenever I go to the Home screen: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One where whenever I go to the Home screen and hit right on the d-pad where I can go through my messages and friends list for ~15 seconds but then it freezes and...
  10. Xbox one only functions whenever I'm not on my home network. then runs for 15 seconds ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one only functions whenever I'm not on my home network. then runs for 15 seconds ...: This one is going to need some explaining. This is my second Xbox One console. The first one was fine except for the disk drive refused to operate, but this replacement… I swear the stupid thing...