Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??

Discus and support Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since I update State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, The contents of Supreme Edition and the Add-on Pack (With several itens) don't appears in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandre-Z-F, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??

Since I update State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, The contents of Supreme Edition and the Add-on Pack (With several itens) don't appears in the radio commands anymore.

I contatct the Undead Labs and they say this is a issue to Microsoft. I Buy all the contents to State of Decay 2 (SoD2) and now, only Daybreak and Heartland are avaliable. In my comunity, I can't use the itens present in this packs listed above.

What happens to this contents in the Juggernaut Edition???

:)

Alexandre-Z-F, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi Alexandre-Z-F,

Have you checked the game add-ons if the content is listed under Ready to install? Hover over the game tile and press the menu button

[​IMG]
    then select Manage game & add-ons.

[​IMG]
  3. Whitey Black Win User

i think you can add all in the add-ons area when you go on the pop up menu over the game
  4. XBF Guillermo S Win User

I preordered the ultimate addition but I didn't get it instead I got the regular and preppers pack

The Ultimate Edition comes with the Add-On Pack Bundle witch gives you the Doomsday Pack, the Independence Pack and the Daybreak Pack, but the Doomsday pack is the only one available right now. You might have to look for the Add-On
    Pack bundle in the store on the console and them from there you will find the Doomsday Pack and you should be able to install it. The other two I believe have not been released yet.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Watch dogs 2 tbone season pass dlc

Hey paterna1 -

Have you tried accessing the DLC content through your game's "Ready to Install" list since you last posted? According to the

Watch_Dogs2 forums
    , that content should be available and others are reporting that it is working now.

Now, as far as
    The Black Hat Pack
    , it is provided to people who own
    The Supreme Pack
    add-on. This is not included in the Season Pass.

Let us know if you have further questions. :)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

State Of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition can be purchased from the store. State of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition includes the original Xbox State of Decay: Year
    One Survival Edition on console, and three add-on content packs*: Independence Pack, Daybreak Pack and Doomsday Pack.

What you get from xbox pass is only the base game.
Thema:

1. Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition?? - Similar Threads - Where are Doomsday

2. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  3. I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

in XboX Insiders
    I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uppishsnake [link] [comments]
  4. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  5. Where are downloads going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are downloads going?: Hello, This only started happening a week ago. Normally when I pause a download or multiple downloads, they are always in the queue when I turn the console back on. They've always been there to...
  6. Where is Mindcraft that came with XBox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Mindcraft that came with XBox?: Hi there, When we purchased XBox, Mindcraft was included with code and my son had it for sometime. However we no longer have access to the game and it does not show up anywhere. What happened to...
  7. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  8. Where’s the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s the game: Hi! My son bought GTA 4 at the microsoft online store buy when he went to download it to his xbox x its not there, wheres it at? Does anyone know what can be done? Thank you...
  9. Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?: I don't want to opt into even more buggy experiences, but the public one is riddled with bugs as well. Where do I report those bugs? Here, or somewhere else? submitted by /u/teddyted191...
  10. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go: Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna...