where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

Discus and support where are games with gold located on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Almin Ibrahimovic, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

1. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription

:)

Almin Ibrahimovic, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  2. TaIkDirty2Me Win User

On the Xbox 360, on the main homepage, should be a tile, that says Gold, select it, and you should find the games with gold and deals with gold as well.
  3. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your question, and I believe I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

it has been a while since I've played on Xbox 360, although it is one of the best consoles ever made. I'm including the link that will take you to where you need to go, I hope this helps. If the link doesn't work by clicking on it, copy and paste it into
    the browser. I hope this helps.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-games-with-gold-faq
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

On the Xbox 360, on the main homepage, should be a tile, that says Gold, select it, and you should find the games with gold and deals with gold as well.

If you still have issues finding the games on the console, then you can find the games from the Xbox 360 store, and install them from there instead.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Been a while since I've been on the 360 dashboard proper, so not able to help much there, but I find it easier to redeem online and then get them on my console later.

The Microsoft Store has a dedicated page
    for the available games that I check when it's time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Assassin's Creed

According to the Games with Gold page for Slovakia, there are currently no available gold 360 games.

Unfortunately not all games are available in all regions and may not be available through Games with Gold. A lot of 360 games are region locked and the only way to download them is if your account region matches your physical location and you are located
    in a region where the game is available for download.
Thema:

1. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - where are games

2. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  3. Ask where to save each game before downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Ask where to save each game before downloading...: Allow the option for my Xbox to "Ask where to save each game before downloading." I use 2 external drives (x1 1TB SSD, 1x 2TB Barracuda) +1 the internal HDD. Kindly allow me the option to choose....
  4. Where are my games on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are my games on screen: My controler was broken.Got a new one .and i reinstalled 12 games so far on the xbox one x.so far so good... i dont want to be online all the time.my games are digital... before the reset of the...
  5. ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...: ARK is a realy cool game with a lot to learn , and naming my dinos was easy. Down the road of taming then naming the game stopped funktion of the (enter) button in the text part of the naming...
  6. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  7. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  8. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  9. Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?: I just recently got an Xbox One X after upgrading from an original Xbox One. All of my save data for my Xbox One games transferred over onto my new console without having to transfer them to an...
  10. Where is my Game Pass Ultimate bonus?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Game Pass Ultimate bonus?: Hey there, community, first time posting here. Around a week ago, I got myself the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 1€ for 3 months. I live in Germany, if that's of any importance. The page said you...