where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

Discus and support where are games with gold located on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Almin Ibrahimovic, Jan 14, 2020.

1. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription

:)

Almin Ibrahimovic, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Almin Ibrahimovic Win User

no nothing like that on the homepage
  3. Almin Ibrahimovic Win User

'Games with gold' is not on the front page of Xbox 360

If anyone has Xbox 360 and see the 'games with gold' hyperlink on front page then please share a photo.

Note do not confuse what was there 2 years ago, today 'games with gold' is not on front page on Xbox 360

Games with gold is on Xbox one.
  4. TaIkDirty2Me Win User

On the Xbox 360, on the main homepage, should be a tile, that says Gold, select it, and you should find the games with gold and deals with gold as well.
  5. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your question, and I believe I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

it has been a while since I've played on Xbox 360, although it is one of the best consoles ever made. I'm including the link that will take you to where you need to go, I hope this helps. If the link doesn't work by clicking on it, copy and paste it into
    the browser. I hope this helps.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-games-with-gold-faq
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

On the Xbox 360, on the main homepage, should be a tile, that says Gold, select it, and you should find the games with gold and deals with gold as well.

If you still have issues finding the games on the console, then you can find the games from the Xbox 360 store, and install them from there instead.
Thema:

1. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - where are games

2. Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work: Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work properly. How much should I wait? Until 14 days has passed so you can have an excuse...like you did with fifa 21? Its not enough that my 6...
  3. Where can i request games to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i request games to game pass: I was wondering where you can request games to game pass f8acbf74-9390-4ed8-94c5-398b484ea65b
  4. Where to Install games on Series X for Enhanced experience and How and Where Enhanced Smart...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to Install games on Series X for Enhanced experience and How and Where Enhanced Smart...: Where to Install games on Series X for Enhanced experience and How and Where Enhanced Smart Delivery update is applied ? External Ok ? Hi there A question on which we need an Official answer...
  5. Where the frick is my Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass Bundle ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where the frick is my Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass Bundle ?: I have redeemed the code on redeem.microsoft.com, but the content of this bundle doesn't show up in the game 842f09b1-13e5-491f-912e-62974d165b26
  6. Where is my NMS game save file stored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my NMS game save file stored?: I have No Man's Sky bought via the XBox App (brilliant game) running on my PC. I have made good progress and now want to ensure I have a back up of the game save file every few weeks. Where will I...
  7. Where is the install games and app section now

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the install games and app section now: I know dumb question but I swear I can’t find it anymore. I’m on the latest beta build submitted by /u/UltraPlankton [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  9. They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?

in XboX Insiders
    They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LithiumxFalcon [link] [comments]
  10. Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!: What happened to the page listing One X optimized games? I understand the need to highlight the S/X Series, but why delete the One X page? I use it very often to guide my game purchase decisions....