Where are my coins

Discus and support Where are my coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About two weeks ago, I was playing Jigsaw Puzzles. When I completed the puzzle it stopped there. I could not collect my reward points. It just froze on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilmaSmith2, Sep 15, 2020.

1. WilmaSmith2
    WilmaSmith2 Guest

Where are my coins

About two weeks ago, I was playing Jigsaw Puzzles. When I completed the puzzle it stopped there. I could not collect my reward points. It just froze on that page. I also noticed that I had no coins. Before this happened I had over 200,00 coins. I
    use these coins to purchase more puzzle packs. What has happened to my coins and why can't I get rewarded for completing the puzzle. It make no sense to work the puzzle and then nothing happens.

:)

WilmaSmith2, Sep 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Where are my coins

Hi Wilma,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  4. JACK NO POTAEOS Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi

If you did not get you coins please look back at your purchases and see if it went through if not please feel free to contact me again.

thanks-Jackson
  5. PaulPatané Win User

Bingo frezzing up all the time!

I have now lost over 300 coins, 50 tickets and at least 40-50 keys as well as a lot of boosts! Where's the fix??? Where's my refund???
  6. JanetFi Win User

daily challenge coins. what happens to them

Feature request:

- Redeem coins somehow. No? Then...

- Post the coins earned in the player's profile in some braggable way. No? Then...

- Post to show what percentage of people got different ranges of coins so the player sees where they ranked.
Thema:

Where are my coins

1. Where are my coins - Similar Threads - Where are coins

2. Where do I download my copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my new pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I download my copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my new pc?: Hi all I just got my new pc and I want to play some windows 10 edition with my friends. I bought java edition in 2016 and got Windows 10 edition with it. I have both Java and Windows 10...
  3. Where to get mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to get mods: Where do i get mods for bedrock edition because i searched and they don’t say. - c570fa81-cb44-4a52-a6af-c2dbffba2522
  4. Where are my coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my coins: About 2 weeks ago when I started to launch Microsoft Jigsaw, A drop down window appeared and asked for my log on and when I started to play the Jigsaw, over 200,00 of my coins had disappeared and...
  5. Where are my coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my coins?: Last week Microsoft Jigsaw started asking for my sign on for X Box. I signed in and suddenly all of over 200,00 of my points were gone and it doesn't generate any coins as I finish a puzzle. What...
  6. Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]: Eu comprei a promoçao da Live gold 3 meses por 34 reais e que quem comprava iria ganhar as mil moedas do apex! eu nao ganhei e entrei em contato e voces falou que ia enviar no final do mes...
  7. Wheres my Apex Coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheres my Apex Coins?: I just purchased apex coins to give as a gift and I haven't received a code, whats going on? ed97f488-eda3-46a0-9041-c553d9307d61
  8. Where are my coins and Tickets?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my coins and Tickets?: I have been unable to get my coins and tickets all week. What is going on? 1fb2c75b-a1aa-44a6-9df8-aff6db5aa087
  9. Where are my Daily Challenge Solitare coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Daily Challenge Solitare coins?: I have noticed in previous months that when my score gets to 29750 it stays the same throughout the rest of the month. This month when I got to 29750 my coins went to zero and have remained...
  10. where thaa **** are my coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    where thaa **** are my coins: just bought 700 Microsoftpoints the purchase went through but i didnt recivve any microsoftpoints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b70889fb-9689-400a-bb71-f52b5bc8ab02