Where are my fellow female gamers?

Discus and support Where are my fellow female gamers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boyfriend just purchased a Xbox one and since he is wrapped up in aliens on ghosts I figured I would try looking for some ladies to play multiplayer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackie Blue90, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Where are my fellow female gamers?

Boyfriend just purchased a Xbox one and since he is wrapped up in aliens on ghosts I figured I would try looking for some ladies to play multiplayer.

:)

Jackie Blue90, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Female Gamers: XBox LIVE Easter Eggs

Alright so!

My name is Christina (SN: TINA DARLING), and I am looking to play with other female gamers. Sure I'll add nearly anyone, but I so nearly desprately crave to play with fellow female gamers. Being in parties dominated by males is fun an' all but being
    the ONLY female in any given game gets a little old after a while. So please, if you're a female gamer please do not hesitate to shoot me a message! I can be super nice and am ALWAYS willing to help out my fellow gamers.

P.S. (painfully random side-note...)

TO THE LGBT COMMUNITY OUT THERE:

Even if you're not a female gamer it would be nice to play with fellow LGBT (***, ***, bi-sexual, transsexual/transgender) Gamers. Before I practically fell of the face of video-game world I had several fun friends that I could acutally and literally
    relate too. I miss the days of flirting with fellow women all the while talking fashion with my *** friends.

LOVE,

TINA DARLING

TINA DARLING-E19E0856-4E7C-42AC-896F-01CE056DF781, Feb 14, 2014
  3. grabber 11
    grabber 11 Guest
    I need more fellow women gears fans to play with.

Same here! I only have a few fellow female gamers on my friends list but they don't play gears! We should play some time!

grabber 11, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Where are my fellow female gamers?

SquidgyMelons, Feb 18, 2014
  5. SquidgyMelons Win User

6. grabber 11 Win User

I need more fellow women gears fans to play with.

Same here! I only have a few fellow female gamers on my friends list but they don't play gears! We should play some time!
  7. spursYIDkid88 Win User

Fellow female CoG soldier

haha NEUROTIC HOG legendary comment :-D
  8. eviljak Win User

We have a brother clan called H20 also in the PMSclan.com forums
  9. Silicon Iceman Win User

Sounds like bloody fun.

-M
Thema:

1. Where are my fellow female gamers? - Similar Threads - Where are fellow

2. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  3. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  4. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  5. Where is my gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my gold?: Hi, a month ago i bought 1 month of "Ultimate package" while i had still actived my xbox live gold. It's notified that when the gold included by ultimate package expired, started my gold. Now i...
  6. Where Does Your Feedback Go?

in XboX Insiders
    Where Does Your Feedback Go?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  8. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  9. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  10. Where is my DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my DLC?: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter: Icebourne, and upon launch, it didn't seem to be working. So, I uninstalled the DLC in hopes of reinstalling it to get it working again. Now, it's not there and it...