Where are my "Games with Gold" and "Deals with Gold" marketplace tabs ?

Discus and support Where are my "Games with Gold" and "Deals with Gold" marketplace tabs ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, it has been mentioned before (but never answered...) This is how Greek marketplace is (for several months now)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kostas Papadimitriou, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Where are my "Games with Gold" and "Deals with Gold" marketplace tabs ?

Kostas Papadimitriou, Nov 18, 2014
  2. PrimeBigTime
    PrimeBigTime Guest
    Sales no longer showing up from xbox.com home page

I used to be able to click "xbox games" or "xbox marketplace" and the first thing that would show up would be sales and/or the deal of the week. These can NO LONGER be found anywhere from the drop down menus. I click Xbox 360, Games, and Xbox Live Gold
    and no sales are showing up. In fact when I click Xbox Live Gold it says "Join Xbox Live Gold" and yet I'm logged in with my gold account and up top next to my gamertag it says "Gold Member". For me to find the page with the ultimate games sale I had to go
    through GOOGLE (gasp!). Is this what we are supposed to do now to find xbox sales?

PrimeBigTime, Nov 18, 2014
  3. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    "Games With Gold"

im really enjoying it. i still playing that defense grid game, i love it. i actually bought the dlc. i would have never considered playing or buying this game otherwise.

-

i hope they keep it going as well.

dudeskis01, Nov 18, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. WPAK Win User

6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Price Drops?

The price drops are still there, they are just under the games with gold tab now and called deals with gold.
  7. chemicalsora Win User

Xbox One Offers

The console or XB1 games?

The latter, you can check deals on digital games on this very website. Go to 'Xbox Live Gold' on the top tab and click 'Deals with Gold'.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

we could have a little say about the free games .

Click on the "Deals with Gold" tab on the dash.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

What's happened to Deals with Gold - GW2

From where are you getting this information from? That game is not on sale this week as part of Deals with Gold, and nor was it last week.
    I see it on my deals with gold page and it says "unavailable" for me as well.

https://www.xbox.com/live/deals-with-gold

(USA).
Thema:

1. Where are my "Games with Gold" and "Deals with Gold" marketplace tabs ? - Similar Threads - Where are Games

2. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  3. Where’s the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s the game: Hi! My son bought GTA 4 at the microsoft online store buy when he went to download it to his xbox x its not there, wheres it at? Does anyone know what can be done? Thank you...
  4. Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I brought up the perks on the console, PSO2 is not shown there to accept. 7590a0eb-9371-4664-beba-d6feb0b5bbd6
  5. Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this: [IMG] submitted by /u/Epicdude3346 [link] [comments]
  6. Ok Microsoft, where is my games on list? It happened after the last insiders update and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok Microsoft, where is my games on list? It happened after the last insiders update and I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/kaio_piola [link] [comments]
  7. Where does the Xbox app install games to?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox app install games to?: My computer uses two hard drives. A faster but smaller SSD for gaming, and a much larger but slower HDD for storage. Moving games between the two is faster than downloading them fresh and Comcast...
  8. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  9. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...