where are purchased puzzles stored

Discus and support where are purchased puzzles stored in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where are my purchased puzzles stored? I have gotten a dozen or two sets with points, but cannot locate them. 65b53dbd-6d81-489f-99f3-7783a92b29bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneWaugh, Apr 15, 2021.

1. GeneWaugh
    GeneWaugh Guest

Where are my purchased puzzles stored? I have gotten a dozen or two sets with points, but cannot locate them.

:)

GeneWaugh, Apr 15, 2021
  2. RachelSalow Win User

daily challenge coins. what happens to them

In the Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle game you can use the coins to purchase puzzles.

I think that we should be able to use the coins in the other games for things like purchasing new themes or for things in the MS store or Xbox Avatar store.
  3. TenthJellyfish8 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This has happened to me as well i purchased the history puzzles (new) the landscapes and the landscape paintings (also new) my coins are gone it was loading and the screen flipped to homepage i cant even find where they might be ""downlloading"" in the store..
    VERY UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS SITUATION. i want the puzzle pacs or my coins redeemed asap
  4. DonnaHarris2 Win User

Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

I would like to retrieve all the jigsaw puzzles that I have purchased from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how I can do that as the Microsoft store does not show the puzzles that I have purchased from them. I would like to have them re-installed.
  5. DonnaHarris2 Win User

Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

I would like to retrieve all the jigsaw puzzles that I have purchased from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how I can do that as the Microsoft store does not show the puzzles that I have purchased from them. I would like to have them re-installed.
    "My Collections"
  6. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
Thema:

1. where are purchased puzzles stored - Similar Threads - where are purchased

2. Where do I find my digital purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my digital purchases?: I have purchased games on my Xbox Series S but because of the limited storage I have not downloaded these titles. How do I view the games I own? The website asks you to download the app and the...
  3. Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?: I purchased 5000 Vbucks for my son on my laptop, the transaction came out of my bank account as Microsoft*store purchase but the Vbucks never went to my sons account. He then purchased 5000 more...
  4. Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox: Can no longer find anywhere that shows "my movies" inside of the Microsoft store app. Where do I go on my xbox now if I want to browse all my purchased media? Previously on all 5 of my xbox all...
  5. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  6. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?: I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy a digital version of the game without game...
  7. Asking consent to purchase where does the request go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking consent to purchase where does the request go?: I set up a family account to include my 10 year old when we got him a new laptop for schoolwork and leisure. I set the Microsoft store permission to need to ask consent. Now when he tries to buy...
  8. Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so...: Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so where are my games that i purchased? b2c4d941-1043-4c0c-9e3d-8ec38c525094
  9. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  10. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...