Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?

Discus and support Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got my Elite Series 2 controller and I was reading about it online on the Xbox website. And on this page it mentions browsing "community... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamescholden, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?

I got my Elite Series 2 controller and I was reading about it online on the Xbox website. And on this page it mentions browsing "community configurations". I saw a video yesterday that showed them too. But I can't find them anywhere. Where are they? I think I remember years ago them being on the "Configure" page on the bottom.

Configure

Select Configure to create and edit custom configurations for your controller. Your saved configurations stay with your profile and are available on any Xbox One or PC your controller is connected to.

Get started by browsing in Community configurations and adding ones you like to your own list of configurations. Or choose New configuration to make one from scratch.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/use-accessories-app-configure-elite-controller

submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamescholden, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX 1 ELTITE CONTROLLER SET UP

3. XBF Amber M Win User

How to reset your elite controller

4. Ariel Acu Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi jeremyg237,

Normally, you need to use the Xbox accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller so that you can decide how you would like to set up and configure your controller. Currently, we don't have the option that you had on your other devices.
    However, I would recommend that you suggest it to our Xbox Team through our
    Xbox UserVoice
    page so that they could consider it in the future updates for the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
  5. jeremyg237 Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Let me be more specific.

1. I own astros and can go on to there configuration page and lets me down load other players configs. Why do we not have that?
  6. Zero420override Win User

xbox one elite controller

Thema:

Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?

1. Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"? - Similar Threads - Where are Elite

2. Where in South Africa can I buy an Xbox One Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where in South Africa can I buy an Xbox One Elite controller: A small piece of our Elite controller (piece of rubber) became loose. We want to buy another one. None of the retailers seems to stock the Elite controller :( bd03b690-f81c-428b-827c-a70f1c3348d6
  3. Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?: HI, There doesn't appear to be any way to register an elite controller for warranty repair!! my console (xbox one S) is "out of warranty", which is fine, but the elite I got only a month ago,...
  4. Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller: Hi ,i need to know where i can buy a new xbox one wireless "ELITE" CONTROLLER OF GEAR OF WARS, i can't find it, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO WE ARE PART OF U.S.A BUT THE GAME STOP STORES ARE GONE HERE...
  5. But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number

in XBoX on Consoles
    But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number: Hello, A new elite controller has to send but there is, n big problem, I have no way of tracking by UPS because the technical support not only erase on my account the repair tracking and gave me...
  6. Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?: I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality. cd13c5d0-8eaa-4a11-8112-89d691fba994
  7. Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement: I have been trying to find a replacement ribbon for my xbox one elite controller unsuccessfully. Found similar ribbon but it is way too wide. If anyone knows where I could order one or at least...
  8. Anyone now where to get licensed parts for the Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone now where to get licensed parts for the Elite controller?: Anyone know where I can buy genuine replacement parts for the Elite controller? I love the controller, generally, but like a lot of people have experienced, one of my bumpers has gone flat...just...
  9. Where can i found official buttons for my elite controller ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i found official buttons for my elite controller ?: hello! My cat ate some of the buttons we have with the elite, anyone know where I can buy new ones ? Nothing anywhere :( 17e83cc0-4d01-4003-a748-93f3bed87ad7
  10. Where can I register my Elite Controller to buy replacement parts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I register my Elite Controller to buy replacement parts?: Hello, I just lost one of my Elite Controller's thumbsticks. I read on another forum that when you register your controller you can buy replacement parts. Now I don't know where I can register my...