Where banned on ambassador

Discus and support Where banned on ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anybody know why I got banned on xbox ambassador im not the only one that got banned too my friend [remove personal info]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sweatygamer 411, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Where banned on ambassador

Does anybody know why I got banned on xbox ambassador im not the only one that got banned too my friend
    [remove personal info]

:)

Sweatygamer 411, Jul 4, 2019
  2. SparkStormrider Win User

XBOX 360 Console Banned

An Ambassador not knowing where to post about console bans?...
  3. Smwutches Win User

You should have been sent an email about it. If not, you would want to email
    L: xboxambs@microsoft.com
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Bad to say You're an xbox ambassador on bio?

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

Where do people get these dumb rumors from?

[/quote]

Probably because they wrongly assume that Ambassadors are Xbox staff, and stating that you work for Xbox can get you banned.
  5. IIISCARIII15 Win User

Ambassadors Program!

i cant be an in Ambassador becase I have being banned be for and I whish I was Ambassador
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Banned?

if he is a ambassador he wont be and its a volunteer work for being a ambassador he wont be banned
Thema:

1. Where banned on ambassador - Similar Threads - Where banned ambassador

2. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.: Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had...
  3. Where I find the "proof" that led to my ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where I find the "proof" that led to my ban?: Hello, I received his Enforcement Name Enforcement Date Case Review StatusCompany Profile 11/04/2012 with 08:22:12 Enforcement Detail: - The currency of this account contained an...
  4. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....
  5. Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage: here goes i get banned for saying [Mod Removed] after they started being sexist as I quote ' Women cant drive or fly' get in tje kitxhen. But no ban I say [Mod Remvoed] and i get communication...
  6. account suspension and console bans where is it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account suspension and console bans where is it?: My step son was abused in a party room by several players who verbally abused and insulted him, telling him they were going to **** his sister and mother. He had no headset so left the party. The...
  7. is this not the holy land where bans are lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    is this not the holy land where bans are lifted: why am i not getting replies if i cant play ill be posting until i can enjoy my 2 week ban enforcement we can enjoy it together boiz db4f3ae5-a3ac-4bdb-adf0-13eeb2a384a5
  8. my ban has finished where I cant talk and message 10 mins ago and it still says I'm still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my ban has finished where I cant talk and message 10 mins ago and it still says I'm still ...: my account still says I'm banned from talking but I'm not it finished 10 mins ago. ca2bcd0b-9095-46fa-b9b5-3bdfef00575b
  9. Perm Banned - [Don't Know Where To Put Post]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm Banned - [Don't Know Where To Put Post]: Gamertag: KarmaLicious xo Console: Xbox One Ban Time: 12/31/9999 Ban Reason: "Cheating" (Giving Away A Modded Account) - I Didnt Want One In My Possession. Appeal: I Made A Simple Mistake &...
  10. My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...: as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned .. beead078-57ad-4540-9132-e3f36d939deb