Where can I download OSU2?

Discus and support Where can I download OSU2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have system update error. Need OSU2 link to download the file...can anyone help me out?? 878750f0-4ccd-40b9-a195-d6e299d762c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by krishrathod, Mar 20, 2020.

1. krishrathod
    krishrathod Guest

I have system update error.

Need OSU2 link to download the file...can anyone help me out??

:)

krishrathod, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Where can i download something?

if the servers says it takens its taken

litterally

common names and phrases like that is most likely taken

you will have to come up with a unique name for youirself
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

The link with all the information on what to do is here

Hope that helps.
  4. GruesomeArc577 Win User

But i already have the gamertag on xbox live, i just want to connect it to this site...
  5. ngocphi Win User

there is no way to purchase without an actual account
  6. ngocphi Win User

So what is the issue ?

You do know that you cannot use a name twice correct?

You sign into xbox.com with the correct windows live id

If it only a xbox profile you must join live

Xbox live profiles are already connected to the site the idea is to sign into the account
Thema:

1. Where can I download OSU2? - Similar Threads - Where download OSU2

2. Where do downloaded files go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do downloaded files go?: I downloaded a video using Edge, but apparently I can't find it without File Explorer. What can I do? Is there a way to delete it, at least? fa2479c6-3495-4a44-bc27-29260948f624
  3. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  4. Ask where to save each game before downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Ask where to save each game before downloading...: Allow the option for my Xbox to "Ask where to save each game before downloading." I use 2 external drives (x1 1TB SSD, 1x 2TB Barracuda) +1 the internal HDD. Kindly allow me the option to choose....
  5. Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]: Tengo Windows 10 instalado en mi laptop, no logro instalar Xbox beta y Techy ha indicado que ella lo resolvió con la instalación para 32 bits, ¿de dónde lo descargo?, gracias. [Translation - I...
  6. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  7. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  8. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  9. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  10. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...