Where can I download OSU2?

Discus and support Where can I download OSU2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have system update error. Need OSU2 link to download the file...can anyone help me out?? 878750f0-4ccd-40b9-a195-d6e299d762c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by krishrathod, Mar 20, 2020.

1. krishrathod
    krishrathod Guest

I have system update error.

Need OSU2 link to download the file...can anyone help me out??

:)

krishrathod, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Where can i download something?

if the servers says it takens its taken

litterally

common names and phrases like that is most likely taken

you will have to come up with a unique name for youirself
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

The link with all the information on what to do is here

Hope that helps.
  4. GruesomeArc577 Win User

But i already have the gamertag on xbox live, i just want to connect it to this site...
  5. ngocphi Win User

there is no way to purchase without an actual account
  6. ngocphi Win User

So what is the issue ?

You do know that you cannot use a name twice correct?

You sign into xbox.com with the correct windows live id

If it only a xbox profile you must join live

Xbox live profiles are already connected to the site the idea is to sign into the account
Thema:

1. Where can I download OSU2? - Similar Threads - Where download OSU2

2. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?: I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location of steam version is located at...
  3. Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console)

in XboX Insiders
    Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console): Does clearing my history in the built in browser clean those files out or is there somewhere I can go to delete them myself? I just don't want built up space. I downloaded something and other...
  4. I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?: I'm actually in utter shock that a company as big as Microsoft has failed to even allow me to download games to my HDD instead of my SSD. I've never seen this level of incompetence, JUST LET ME...
  5. Where to download 'Original' Wordament (not Ultimate) from Web for PC, Tablet, and Phone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to download 'Original' Wordament (not Ultimate) from Web for PC, Tablet, and Phone...: Have looked all over to find a way to download "Original" Wordament to newer device. Current Lumia and other devices are going out of date or failing and 'support' for them is going away soon....
  6. where do I go to download operating system updates for an xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do I go to download operating system updates for an xbox one console: where do I go to download operating system updates for an xbox one console 2884e9a9-d1ed-49f9-aa31-89c53e9feada
  7. Where do I download my copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my new pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I download my copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my new pc?: Hi all I just got my new pc and I want to play some windows 10 edition with my friends. I bought java edition in 2016 and got Windows 10 edition with it. I have both Java and Windows 10...
  8. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  9. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?: Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:...
  10. Where do the xbox game pass downloads go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do the xbox game pass downloads go?: Hi I have downloaded a couple games from my game pass account. I use Razer Cortex to start my games. One of the games Razer Cortex has recognised and automatically added it to it's library,...