Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?

Discus and support Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, recently i build a new computer, i have a xbox 360 wire controller and i always use it because the last computer read the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTXgm, Sep 20, 2022.

1. ZTXgm
    ZTXgm Guest

Hello, recently i build a new computer, i have a xbox 360 wire controller and i always use it because the last computer read the controller automatically, but now it doesn´t detect it anymore, microsoft stopped the support for the controllers and now i am with a perfectly funcional paperweight, someone can help me here?

:)

ZTXgm, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

ZTXgm, unfortunately it is not possible to download the drivers because they have been discontinued, friend.
    Sorry about that.
    They're not discontinued, they are more correctly, no longer needed. They're no longer needed because the 360 controller drivers are part of Windows and they've been part of Windows since Windows Vista.

If the controller is no longer detected, it's more than likely a faulty controller.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

ZTXgm, unfortunately it is not possible to download the drivers because they have been discontinued, friend.

Sorry about that.

But if it is no longer being recognized automatically, it means it will no longer be.
  4. LBCVENOM562 Win User

Xbox 360 controller analog sticks seems 'pushed in'

where can i register the xbox controller it wont accept the sn cuz its not a xbox 360 one?
  5. SheWrexx Win User

I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink Bluetooth dongle

The xbox one controller is supported for PC playing. I would try this download for your pc to see if you can get the 360 controller to work

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-gb/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windowshttps://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-gb/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
  6. LeviAlae Win User

xbox 360 wired controller doesnt detect on PC

I can see that I have the same problem as codester in the thread you linked. It seems there still is no compability with the xbox 360 controller and windows 8.1?

And I saw the inf file thing, but I didnt download a folder, only the .exe file. Where do you find this .inf?
Thema:

1. Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers? - Similar Threads - Where download 360

2. Where are the drivers to download

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are the drivers to download: My Windows computer now thinks that everything is a Flash Drive, regardless of which 1 of the 8 USB ports I choose. Currently I am trying to reinstall the XBox 360 Wireless Reciever for Windows,...
  3. error: 0x00000000 when trying to download Forza 5 Standard edition.....REFUND WHERE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error: 0x00000000 when trying to download Forza 5 Standard edition.....REFUND WHERE?: [img] ALREADY tried/checked LAN proxy settings, all fine. rebooted also.....so annoying, the ONE time i try to buy something not from steam but M$ this happens 08d51de7-bf9c-4472-b76a-38e7629695d3
  4. Where to download Xbox Dev Kits? Some links seem to be broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Where to download Xbox Dev Kits? Some links seem to be broken: Hello, I was assigned a partner account from my working company to develop and test on Xbox XDK device, but with the account I can't visit some of the Xbox official websites, besides some of...
  5. New controller 5.11.3118.0 firmware downloaded after build update. Where's its update notes?!

in XboX Insiders
    New controller 5.11.3118.0 firmware downloaded after build update. Where's its update notes?!: Simply can't find them. Tried Google and Reddit. What's the main changes? Is there any kind of input delay improvements? I'm asking this because me and a lot of people here found increased input...
  6. Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?: I want to install all game pass games on my system "C" drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system system...
  7. Where should I download game pass games to ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I download game pass games to ?: I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive...
  8. Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?: Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ? 4361eede-a6ed-4b7f-8f8b-a975036e1cd9
  9. Where is the download history for 360 online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the download history for 360 online?: There used to be a place on xbox.com to find the download history for the 360 and add those downloads back into my download queue remotely from the website. The support page for this still links...
  10. Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360: I just set up my 360 (slim 4gb). Havent used it in a while. I got Netflix installed ok. But Youtube doesn't show up in the browse apps section and when I search for it theres no result for the...