Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

Discus and support Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

/u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ethanthompson1 Win User

Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t the mic because it worked for my PS4 and phone. The mic wasn’t
    muted either. So I replaced my controller. Now fast forward a few weeks and I’m having the same problem but sometimes the mic will work and randomly it will disconnect while plugged in and give me “We can’t find a mic for these people”. I can’t find anything
    on this subject. Ive tried all controller trouble shooting errors and nothing works! HELP!
    My Xbox keeps saying that it is unable to find a microphone for these people how do I fix it please help
  3. mailwin33 Win User

Can't download Avatar to the Xbox One

Maybe, but I can't find it anywhere in the Avatar app. I was clicking all the menus in that.

Do you exactly know where I can find it if it will eventually downloaded?
  4. Wayo65LDS Win User

No Progress

I’m having the same problem and can’t find a solution.
  5. Jacke87 SWE Win User

How do I turn off the ”key sound” on dashboard?

I’m new to the Uservoice part of the forums. I see all the ideas but nothing close to my idea. I can’t find where to post new ideas only to vote on existing ideas
  6. xArsenalPridex7 Win User

Muting Glitch

I have this same problem and can’t find a solution for it anywhere
Thema:

Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... - Similar Threads - Where find mic

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...: submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?: So we went through a fire and lost everything Some friends gave me a Kinect sensor for their Xbox One, but I need the adapter that Xbox no longer makes. Where can I find an affordable genuine one?...
  5. Where find ID account Xboxl ive ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where find ID account Xboxl ive ?: Hi, i got a probleme with Dauntless(game) .And support of epic game ask me : what is your ID account xboxlive. So where is it ? thank you ac801220-2c4c-4f83-acb5-26d81ffd87bb
  6. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  7. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  8. Where can I find the xbox terms of service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the xbox terms of service?: As the title says, where can I find the xbox terms of service? 5f20794b-ddfb-4f52-baa3-42b7c6b8d9a8
  9. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  10. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb