Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

Discus and support Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

/u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ethanthompson1 Win User

Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t the mic because it worked for my PS4 and phone. The mic wasn’t
    muted either. So I replaced my controller. Now fast forward a few weeks and I’m having the same problem but sometimes the mic will work and randomly it will disconnect while plugged in and give me “We can’t find a mic for these people”. I can’t find anything
    on this subject. Ive tried all controller trouble shooting errors and nothing works! HELP!
    My Xbox keeps saying that it is unable to find a microphone for these people how do I fix it please help
  3. mailwin33 Win User

Can't download Avatar to the Xbox One

Maybe, but I can't find it anywhere in the Avatar app. I was clicking all the menus in that.

Do you exactly know where I can find it if it will eventually downloaded?
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2

I can’t find these anywhere
  5. Wayo65LDS Win User

No Progress

I’m having the same problem and can’t find a solution.
  6. Jacke87 SWE Win User

How do I turn off the ”key sound” on dashboard?

I’m new to the Uservoice part of the forums. I see all the ideas but nothing close to my idea. I can’t find where to post new ideas only to vote on existing ideas
Thema:

Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... - Similar Threads - Where find mic

2. Where do I find friend requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find friend requests?: Hello all! I've been an insider for well over a year now, and I'm loving the new dashboard! But, I can't figure out where to see new friend-requests with the new Dashboard. Can anyone point me in...
  3. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  4. Where do I find the Spotify Premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the Spotify Premium code?: The Game Pass Ultimate bundle includes 3 months of Gold and Game Pass and a code for Spotify Premium for 6 months. The purchase screen said it could take up to 10 days to deliver, and it's been...
  5. On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this: The Xbox controller under setttings is asking for a manual mac address, where do I find this? 910edc84-5721-4c89-9a5c-6aadc9fc9757
  6. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  7. Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?: So, I've been using this new (or, well, not really "new" since it was introduced this summer.) Xbox "play later" feature, which basically adds games from Xbox Game Pass to a list, which is meant...
  8. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  9. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  10. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...