Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

Discus and support Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MIKARo0o, May 17, 2019.

1. MIKARo0o
    MIKARo0o Guest

So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at

:)

MIKARo0o, May 17, 2019
  2. Greg765718 Win User

Hello, this is very easy just go to "settings", then go "account" to "payment and billing" you should be able to see your balance.
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

settings>account>payment and billing you will see all payment options here, including your Microsoft account balance.
  4. His Demon Queen Win User

On the Xbox One console, go to settings > account > payment & billing. Your Microsoft account balance should be listed to the right.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can see it at http://account.microsoft.com under payment and billing. The balance will also show when you try to make a purchase on Live.
  6. TimTheGr3at Win User

Payment and billing on microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?! - Similar Threads - Where find Microsoft

2. I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where: Xbox sent me a promotion gift card and its not popping up in my messages or any where to redeem it ae342748-4f01-43d1-95b4-3bbebf801ac2
  3. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  4. Grounded, Where do i find this on the insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded, Where do i find this on the insider hub?: I joined and yet i have no previews, help! submitted by /u/Greypattern20 [link] [comments]
  5. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  6. general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?

in XboX Insiders
    general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?: People, good night! I went to the microsoft website to see the latest updates and saw that the general update came out on April 21st. I have a problem with updating the insider for 2 months and I...
  7. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  8. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  9. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  10. where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?: finally installed this collection, mainly for FreeCell, but some things see to be missing. There is no easy way to choose a specific game number or change the setting from "Random" to...