Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

Discus and support Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MIKARo0o, May 17, 2019.

1. MIKARo0o
    MIKARo0o Guest

So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at

:)

MIKARo0o, May 17, 2019
  2. Greg765718 Win User

Hello, this is very easy just go to "settings", then go "account" to "payment and billing" you should be able to see your balance.
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

settings>account>payment and billing you will see all payment options here, including your Microsoft account balance.
  4. Queen of Misery Win User

On the Xbox One console, go to settings > account > payment & billing. Your Microsoft account balance should be listed to the right.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can see it at http://account.microsoft.com under payment and billing. The balance will also show when you try to make a purchase on Live.
  6. TimTheGr3at Win User

Payment and billing on microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?! - Similar Threads - Where find Microsoft

2. Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone: It don't see the code on the update screen like the app says 34df15c3-0a72-4bb3-9922-ffb90d81392b
  3. AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?: I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the Shop Store of AC Odyssey itself, it wants me...
  4. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  5. Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...: New Solitaire has a "raw" place-holder when new Rewards are unlocked. [img] 6cd5199b-0b21-49e0-b754-7c7f83f55548
  6. WHERE DO I FIND THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE TO UPDATE OFFLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE DO I FIND THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE TO UPDATE OFFLINE: CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND AND DOWNLOAD THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE SO THAT I CAN TRY UPDATEING IT OFFLINE. AT THE MOMENT IT IS STUCK AT 55% AND WONT CONTINUE. ALL I ASK IS FOR SOMEONE...
  7. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  8. where do i find my downloaded games in windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find my downloaded games in windows 10: where do I find my downloads games in windows 10 a56882a2-3172-4389-98c8-c4140850de4c
  9. Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?: Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset? 403bceac-aa23-4d09-a501-0ee748e3e4aa
  10. where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?: finally installed this collection, mainly for FreeCell, but some things see to be missing. There is no easy way to choose a specific game number or change the setting from "Random" to...