Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

Discus and support Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlwaysTryHard, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

Hi!

Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask:

Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?

:)

AlwaysTryHard, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
Thema:

Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

1. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes... - Similar Threads - Where find Game

2. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  3. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  4. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  5. where do i find my downloaded games in windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find my downloaded games in windows 10: where do I find my downloads games in windows 10 a56882a2-3172-4389-98c8-c4140850de4c
  6. Where can I find games included in Xbox Package?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find games included in Xbox Package?: I just bought an Xbox X with Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsports 7 as a package. No install discs were Included so I assume there would be a digital key of sorts. I could not find any key to...
  7. Where can I find instruction booklets on Original Xbox games compatible with Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find instruction booklets on Original Xbox games compatible with Xbox One?: Does Microsoft offer the manuals in some way? I am not referring to other online repositories, as even with them I have not found all the booklets for OG Xbox games for XB1. Thank you....
  8. I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...: I have been trying to accept game invites for black ops two on my Xbox one and I won't let me. Also, when I try to find the invites it is like I never got one 59a55d3b-8410-47fa-bb2f-6498052e4af3
  9. Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on: So I've been looking around on the internet for quite a while now and haven't stumbled across a single beta/alpha game. Anyone who know where i can find some for xbox one?...
  10. Where to find uploaded game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find uploaded game clips?: I know how to edit and upload game clips on my Xbox One X. But I don't know where to find those clips online after I've done so - where are they located? The support articles say the clips will...