Where can I find the "token" for my discontinued game?

Discus and support Where can I find the "token" for my discontinued game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Game that I purchased before 2020 discontinued in 2021 of Sept. It said if you purchased the game before June you'd get a "token" only excessible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LowerTheRate, Feb 24, 2022.

1. LowerTheRate
    LowerTheRate Guest

My Game that I purchased before 2020 discontinued in 2021 of Sept. It said if you purchased the game before June you'd get a "token" only excessible through Xbox.... And then the message cut off not allowing me to know where it is.

Does anybody know where it is or how to obtain it? What it's for?

:)

LowerTheRate, Feb 24, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

When you said bought did you mean download it via gamepass or paid money or ms account balance for it

It has to be paid not free download

And yes some people posted expecting download as counted as bought
  3. Smwutches Win User

No, if you bought it, you can reinstall it. That's why you wouldn't have been given a token. The ones who got the tokens wouldn't have been able to which would have wasted their money.
  4. LowerTheRate Win User

So I won't be able to reinstall this game even if I have bought it? So it's waisted money. Good to know.

Thank you for the Fast reply.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

If you bought the whole game, then you can definitely still download it from your account....I reinstalled the game late last year without issue
  6. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like you're referring to Forza 7. If you purchased the game, you wouldn't get a token. The tokens were sent out to players who played the game through Game Pass, but had purchased DLC for the game. The token was a code for the game itself so those players could still play the game with the content they purchased.
Thema:

1. Where can I find the "token" for my discontinued game? - Similar Threads - Where find token

2. WHERE CAN I FIND THE DTS HEADPHONE:X LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE CAN I FIND THE DTS HEADPHONE:X LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE?: WHERE CAN I FIND THE DTS HEADPHONE:X LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE? 9fbe240f-21e0-45db-8de0-7d38f26da5bb
  3. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  4. Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?: I couldn't find it in the insider patch notes submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  5. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and...
  6. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?: Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you 8231fbd8-aefa-4d10-bcff-e9a288b8b7e2
  7. Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x: I'm pretty sure this is a result of the latest update and it's an absolute nightmare. I use my Xbox one x for streaming quite a but. Just today I noticed it dimmed every 2 minutes when I looked on...
  8. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in XboX Insiders
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't...
  9. Where Can I Find DLC Details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Can I Find DLC Details?: I have recently purchased Far Cry 6 Ultimate, and after carefully looking through the information, I could not see anything stating that the content would be exclusive to me. After installing all...
  10. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...