Where can I get my controller fixed

Discus and support Where can I get my controller fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know where i can get my controller fixed it is elite controller series 2 3a6d7988-d720-4efe-b0bb-325000505bc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wayneBickford, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Where can I get my controller fixed

I dont know where i can get my controller fixed it is elite controller series 2

:)

wayneBickford, Nov 24, 2020
  2. KirsKiKi Win User

3. WPAK Win User

Where to fix my controller

Hi there,

please see this link for the steps on how to get your controller fixed/replaced at the 'Accessory replacement' section here:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced

which states:

If you purchased a Microsoft Xbox accessory within the last 30 days, you can return it to the retailer with your original proof of purchase. If you purchased the accessory more than 30 days ago but within the accessory warranty period, you can order
    a replacement accessory from
    Device repair
    (console registration is required). Make sure you click
    Replace an accessory
    instead of “Repair my device.” Follow the onscreen prompts to place an order.
  4. denis97g Win User

Xbox one controllers are junk

I'm sorry you where unlucky with controllers. If they are under warranty you can get them fixed.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Where do I get my Series Elite 2 Controller Fixed?

Hello Scrima,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on replacement. If you already filled out a replacement request, all you need to do is follow the a steps of the email you received. You will need to mail the controller out. So check
    your email that you used to set up the replacement.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can my controller be fixed?

Thema:

1. Where can I get my controller fixed - Similar Threads - Where controller fixed

2. where can I get a diagram indicating what the ports on rear of controller, and keys on top do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can I get a diagram indicating what the ports on rear of controller, and keys on top do?: I'm not sure if I hooked up the controller to my 4k tv correctly. it does not recognize it as 4k. I also do not know what the 4 different keys on the top do. The manual (12 pages) is mostly...
  3. Xbox Series X Repair Centre in ZA has no Idea where my Controller is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Repair Centre in ZA has no Idea where my Controller is: Hi guys and girls So my Series X Controller had the usual Drifting issue with mainly the right analog stick. I live in South Africa and contacted the retailer withing the first 2 weeks informing...
  4. Warranty on controller, where do I exchange it if all Microsoft locations are closed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty on controller, where do I exchange it if all Microsoft locations are closed?: I have a warranty on my Xbox elite series 2 that I purchased at a Microsoft store, but it's broken with normal use as expected. How or Where do I go to exchange my controller for a new one if all...
  5. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?: Story of why I am asking: I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access those possibilities as I am working on a circuit...
  6. How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?: Hello! I would like to find out where to fix 2 broken xbox controllers. on the first one the microphone isn't workng an the right joystick is jammed, so i need to use force, and on the other...
  7. My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...: yeah so, my Xbox one elite controller has gotten a kind of backlash (recoil arising between parts of a mechanism.) in my usb port. so i'm unable to play games without having to push in the cable...
  8. Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift: I’ve had my elite controller for years now, so it’s out of warranty, but where can I send it in for repair? The right stick sometimes drifts straight up. I’ve tried the alcohol and air duster...
  9. Where do I get my Series Elite 2 Controller Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get my Series Elite 2 Controller Fixed?: I submitted a controller replacement request days ago and wanted to make sure it would eventually get replaced while it's under warranty. Dont want to have to wait to be told it's no longer under...
  10. Where to fix my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to fix my controller: Hi, I just brought my xbox one s bundle for 2 months, and the RB button of the controller is already not sensitive. I have to press very hard when i am gaming. I brought this on microsoft website...