Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?

Discus and support Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ? 4361eede-a6ed-4b7f-8f8b-a975036e1cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dapiin, May 28, 2021.

1. Dapiin
    Dapiin Guest

Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ?

:)

Dapiin, May 28, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

3. Miss Portia Win User

Tests are all fine but still can't stay connected.

@CombatEmu - First, you can download the update to a USB Flash Drive to make sure that gets updated. Then we can proceed with the troubleshooting:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates
  4. DangerousBard Win User

error update

Check this support link and scroll down to the section install by usb or dvd where you can find where to download the update file:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

If your search engine doesn't allows you to download the update file, change the search engine and try again
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

You can download the update and put it on a USB drive and install it that way.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

Just scroll down a bit to where it says "Copy to a USB flash drive" and follow the instructions.

Hopefully, that's the only problem and everything will work fine after the update.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Where can I download XBOX system update 2.0.15572.0?

@Napkin Legend

If you would have taken the time to read my earlier verified post, I state the new update is not available untill today, and suggest you wait untill the end of the day to try the manual update. Im glad you got an update anyway.

Also the controller syncing issue is something they are working on to resolve, I highly doubt there would be a permanent block on 3rd party controllers. Plus one company, Datel, has already released a software update to make their controllers compatible
    with the latest System Update.
Thema:

1. Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ? - Similar Threads - Where 360 system

2. Where is the xbox 360 wireless receiver drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the xbox 360 wireless receiver drivers?: Hi, I am searching the xbox 360 wireless receiver drivers in Internet and all sites reference to this site but it don't have the drivers:...
  3. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games: Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play submitted by...
  4. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  5. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.: All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around? 46ad21d4-8d41-409a-a550-3d2671691d20
  6. Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?: Please I have been sent an app password for my x-box. Where do I enter it. Also I would like to check my account details if they’re accurate 60b08cd0-8083-452e-a695-7a5dcc30a042
  7. Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this: [IMG] submitted by /u/Epicdude3346 [link] [comments]
  8. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7
  9. Donde puedo descargar para windows 10, windows media center para xbox 360 [Where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Donde puedo descargar para windows 10, windows media center para xbox 360 [Where I can...: En windows 10 no aparece la aplicación windows media center para el xbox 360, como puedo solucionar esto [Translation-In windows 10 the windows media center app for the xbox 360 does not appear,...
  10. Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?: I just recently got an Xbox One X after upgrading from an original Xbox One. All of my save data for my Xbox One games transferred over onto my new console without having to transfer them to an...