Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

Discus and support Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yea I got this 500 dollar card from the xbox one x event launch and I found it in my drawer never used it. But all the support helpers can't figure out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jared Zimmermann, May 25, 2022.

1. Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

Yea I got this 500 dollar card from the xbox one x event launch and I found it in my drawer never used it. But all the support helpers can't figure out it's not an xbox card. I wanna use this on an xbox series X and like where do i use it? Do I have to go to the physical store in New York or something?

It's a White logo on front, 16 digit code, bar code, then 30 or so below on back.

Like where do i go? What do i do?

:)

Jared Zimmermann, May 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not an Xbox one)

Probably. I don't know if you can buy an Xbox gift card with another gift card though (typically with retailers it's not possible)
  3. Jared Zimmermann Win User

Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not an Xbox one)

Yea its not like i want a refund or to put it the cash on my credit card, I just want the balance on my xbox account. That's like a bunch of ultimate and the like ctrls console somebody has to know.

Does the Mcirosft Store in New York still do gift cardes? I wa sabout to call them tommorow
  4. Jared Zimmermann Win User

O yeah update. After like 3 days of calls, i called the New York store and they confirmed it. 500 bucks coming my way babeeeeee

I can smell that new xbox that's announced next month o plz.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You can but you would take significant loss there are card exchange sites

And there are only a few physical stores

If you live an an ms store region you can redeem it on the ms store website if it's the 16 digit codes if not then it's the box code ones with 25 digits.

It can't be redeems on this website but only ms store

But you would be restricted by stock with the current worldwide shortage and pandemic it could be awhile
  6. Smwutches Win User

You my be able to use it at microsoftstore.com but otherwise it would have to be used in a physical store. There wouldn't be a way to use it on a console since it's not an Xbox gift card.
Thema:

Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

1. Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not... - Similar Threads - Where redeem Microsoft

2. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...: Hello! When the redemption of a code for bedrock was still possible I redeemed the code and got bedrock, because I had a Java account that had been active since before 2018. I was curious where I...
  3. Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?: So I am planning to buy a Fortnite skin bundle online on microsft.com with my Microsoft rewards points and buying a gift card and buying the bundle with that. So it says when i go to the purchase...
  4. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Gamepass?: Hello, Recently i purchased Game Pass Ultimate and found out it comes with 4 months of free Spotify Premium. It gives me a link so i can put a code to redeem it, but i didn't receive any codes....
  5. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  7. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  8. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?: I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner. 8b55b3e7-fe67-4dcd-acb5-ef9d73113185
  9. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?: Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone know where it is? Thanks, Nate....
  10. Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?: I recently had a goal of a 5$ gift card in my Microsoft rewards page and decided to open it up as usual to try and complete my daily challenges. After I completed my challenges, I scroll down to...