Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

Discus and support Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EricObladen, Aug 1, 2020.

1. EricObladen
    EricObladen Guest

My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did not received it in my E-mail. Where can I get the code
    back?

:)

EricObladen, Aug 1, 2020
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi Santos,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have questions on the Ultimate subscription. Since the Ultimate subscription contains Xbox live gold, game pass for console and PC. Any codes redeemed for these convert to ultimate time. You will need to
    wait until the ultimate subscription completely runs out. Then redeem your codes for Xbox live gold. You can view the

ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more detailed information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. gamerfreak45610 Win User

Trouble with downloading content for Forza Horizon 3 !PLEASE HELP!

Same here. Redeemed code for VIP, All Stars and Car pass and there is nothing showing up for me to install in manage games. I got two bonus cars because I pre ordered from GameStop and I was able to find and download those. Where is all the content that
    comes with ultimate addition. Code says it was redeemed successfully.
Thema:

1. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards? - Similar Threads - Where Redeemed Codes

2. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  3. Is there any way to know when and where the redeem code was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to know when and where the redeem code was activated?: Hi. I recently got a minecraft : windows 10 edition redeem code. I tried to redeem, but it says it's already used. I haven't redeemed this code and it's not on purchase history. I'm sure this...
  4. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  5. Ace combat 7 and the redeem codes for AC6. Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 and the redeem codes for AC6. Where is it?: I've had the title since pre-order release digital copy from the store however I've still not recieved my redeem code. When will this be coming out everywhere I read it says give it at least 10...
  6. where do i find the redeem code for FIFA17 when i buy it in a package with xbox one S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where do i find the redeem code for FIFA17 when i buy it in a package with xbox one S: i bought a xbox one S in a package with FIFA17, but i don't find the code to redeem the code Where can i find it? e597d7cd-c4ce-4ee0-8aea-e549b0d4835a
  7. Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...: I created a Battlefield account to redeem the Digital Goodies code included with my Overwatch disk purchase. Then I linked my console to the Battlefield account. Where do you find the Digital...
  8. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  9. I redeemed the deluxe code for the downloadable content, but where is the content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed the deluxe code for the downloadable content, but where is the content?: I downloaded the game, updated it, redeemed the deluxe code for the DLC, but nothing happened! I don't have my sword or skin! I thought it would appear later in the game and I threw away the code...
  10. I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. I redeemed them, where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. I redeemed them, where is it?: So after buying and playing GOW 4 (i've been a fan since day 1) i waited til now and finally got my gears of war 1-3 and Judement day codes through xbox app on my pc. Now that i got them, i've...