Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

Discus and support Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English. I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xaftercoolerx, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English.

I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian subtitle forum that if the location is set to English. It has set to English, but there is no Hungarian subtitles in the game. Now I can not use because I can not speak English.

Why do not all games written there that contain exactly what the inscriptions?

Páldául Fable 2 also contains Hungarian subtitles, but there is no written there.

Now what can you do? So I do not need the game.

Thanks !

:)

xaftercoolerx, Jan 19, 2016
  2. kazuma921
    kazuma921 Guest
    I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already purchased the season pass, and prepared
    to play it, but honestly, i just want to enjoy it with Hungarian subtitles, its so rare to play a game like that. Where can i find it? Download a language pack or something? Everyone else who has a retail copy, they have hungarian subtitles. Its annoying.
    My localization, and every other setting is set to Hungarian in the Xbox settings.

kazuma921, Jan 19, 2016
  3. kazuma921
    kazuma921 Guest
    Language change on digital BC titles on the Xbox One?

Hello!

There is any way to change languages on BC 360 digital titles on the Xbox One? Just an example, im living in Hungary, and my console is set to Hungary too. I know a lot of 360 games had official Hungarian subtitles or voice overs, like Crackdown, or Gears

I purchased Crackdown on the MS Store, but its English, and there is absolute no menu or setting to change that. Can i do something with this? The game had an official Hungarian voice over and subtitles. Want to experience that way because hungarian voice
    overs are really rare in games.

Thank you!

kazuma921, Jan 19, 2016
  4. BBS I3iG I3iGi Win User

Witcher 3 - language problems - Switzerland

I download the game in swiss but the subtitles and the language is not in german. If i download the game here in swiss or germanie the language should be in german. But by me its only in english russian and polish and subtitles are just english russian polish
    czech and hungarian. But not in german. Pls help me. Thx for help
  5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
    The link is for the countries where Xbox Live is supported.

Next, the supported available languages that are available on the Xbox One console are here -

To change the language setting on the Xbox One -

Go to Settings > System > Language and Location > Language > there are 20 languages to choose from there

If you're not seeing the language you want, then that would be a feature request and that would go here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hungarian Languages support

I don't think Xbox One games have Hungarian audio or font support, yet. At least from what I saw of the language settings. I never saw Hungarian as one of the languages it supports.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Subs

I like having subtitles whenever possible. FFXIII-2 had subtitles from the start where FFXIII didn't and had to be placed manually. It would be nice to have default subtitles for a new game.
Thema:

Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

1. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game? - Similar Threads - Where Hungarian subtitles

2. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  3. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  4. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  5. Ace combat 6 code where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code where is it?: I purchased ace combat 7 launch edition I downloaded all the packages but Ace combat 6 is not present anywhere. I have not received any message and it is not available on the store. I asked for a...
  6. 該去哪申訴爛到爆的保固服務 [Translation - Where to go to the warranty service]

in XBoX Accessibility
    該去哪申訴爛到爆的保固服務 [Translation - Where to go to the warranty service]: 應該先問 們對保固服務這件事重視嗎? 買個菁英手把特別版,花錢找罪受 1.以修代換卻不備貨, 為市 小被瞧不起 2.發現 們把東西寄錯地方,主動通知 們了 竟然無視我的訊息,過三天跟我說物品已簽收,微軟 真棒! 還要我再次通知,才去確認是不是真的寄錯, 們是把我當白痴? 3.從1/4號接受訂單到今日1/30過多久了,對這樣的處理速度一點反省都沒有 還要我隔天等...
  7. Ace combat 7 and the redeem codes for AC6. Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 and the redeem codes for AC6. Where is it?: I've had the title since pre-order release digital copy from the store however I've still not recieved my redeem code. When will this be coming out everywhere I read it says give it at least 10...
  8. Ou sont mes vidéos dans Xbox One ? [Where are my videos in Xbox One?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ou sont mes vidéos dans Xbox One ? [Where are my videos in Xbox One?]: Bonjour, J'ai plusieurs vidéos de course enregistrées dans Forza Motorsport 7 et je n'arrive pas les retrouver. Je voudrais les avoir sur mon pc. Merci d'avance qui saura m'aider. Translation:...
  9. Where did it go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did it go?: So I've just run an update on my xbox 360 (because it asked) and the avatars and themes have been reverted back to default across all profiles,any idea if and how i could get em back? I'd really...
  10. where do you send a defective xbox one x defective controller for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do you send a defective xbox one x defective controller for replacement.: Gentlemen, I can't believe Microsoft Corp. would write a warranty then not back it. I have a service order number, and product serial number. I received this in an email from xbox support, on Jan...