Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

Discus and support Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English. I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xaftercoolerx, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English.

I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian subtitle forum that if the location is set to English. It has set to English, but there is no Hungarian subtitles in the game. Now I can not use because I can not speak English.

Why do not all games written there that contain exactly what the inscriptions?

Páldául Fable 2 also contains Hungarian subtitles, but there is no written there.

Now what can you do? So I do not need the game.

Thanks !

:)

xaftercoolerx, Jan 19, 2016
  2. kazuma921
    kazuma921 Guest
    I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already purchased the season pass, and prepared
    to play it, but honestly, i just want to enjoy it with Hungarian subtitles, its so rare to play a game like that. Where can i find it? Download a language pack or something? Everyone else who has a retail copy, they have hungarian subtitles. Its annoying.
    My localization, and every other setting is set to Hungarian in the Xbox settings.

kazuma921, Jan 19, 2016
  3. kazuma921
    kazuma921 Guest
    Language change on digital BC titles on the Xbox One?

Hello!

There is any way to change languages on BC 360 digital titles on the Xbox One? Just an example, im living in Hungary, and my console is set to Hungary too. I know a lot of 360 games had official Hungarian subtitles or voice overs, like Crackdown, or Gears

I purchased Crackdown on the MS Store, but its English, and there is absolute no menu or setting to change that. Can i do something with this? The game had an official Hungarian voice over and subtitles. Want to experience that way because hungarian voice
    overs are really rare in games.

Thank you!

kazuma921, Jan 19, 2016
  4. BBS I3iG I3iGi Win User

Witcher 3 - language problems - Switzerland

I download the game in swiss but the subtitles and the language is not in german. If i download the game here in swiss or germanie the language should be in german. But by me its only in english russian and polish and subtitles are just english russian polish
    czech and hungarian. But not in german. Pls help me. Thx for help
  5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
    The link is for the countries where Xbox Live is supported.

Next, the supported available languages that are available on the Xbox One console are here -

To change the language setting on the Xbox One -

Go to Settings > System > Language and Location > Language > there are 20 languages to choose from there

If you're not seeing the language you want, then that would be a feature request and that would go here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hungarian Languages support

I don't think Xbox One games have Hungarian audio or font support, yet. At least from what I saw of the language settings. I never saw Hungarian as one of the languages it supports.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Subs

I like having subtitles whenever possible. FFXIII-2 had subtitles from the start where FFXIII didn't and had to be placed manually. It would be nice to have default subtitles for a new game.
Thema:

Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

1. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game? - Similar Threads - Where Hungarian subtitles

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. Where is the update all function?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the update all function?: I remember having the option to update all updatable games and apps in the updates tab in my games and apps. Where did it go? submitted by /u/felixpeitsche [link] [comments]
  4. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  5. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  6. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  7. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  8. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  9. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  10. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]