where could i limit purchasing right for my child

Discus and support where could i limit purchasing right for my child in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to limit purchasing right for my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014.

1. TweeDread57
    TweeDread57 Guest

i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to limit purchasing right for my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you

:)

TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014
  2. TweeDread57
    TweeDread57 Guest
    where could i limit my child buying games

you can go to privacy and online safety to do this

TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014
  3. where could i limit my child buying games

Is that a question? Or a statement? If question then yes.privacy& online then check NO on buy & download...

StudBllJckHammr, Apr 27, 2014
  4. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Is that a question? Or a statement? If question then yes.privacy& online then check NO on buy & download...
  5. StudBllJckHammr Win User

You have a gold account. You can go to settings>privacy & online safety, then click custom. Find the tile that says buy and download then select nothing. This can be worked around tho if your child knows how to navigate your settings on your account. Best
    thing to do set a pass key for your (gold) account, which you should also set as your "home" xbox one, then create your child a silver account and set the settings for their account the same way. I.e. Buy and download set to nothing. That way you can regulate
    what gets purchased and what doesn't. Hope this helps...
  6. TweeDread57 Win User

7. TweeDread57 Win User

you can go to privacy and online safety to do this
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

You can create child accounts for your children that limits what they can do. This

LINK
    should help you out. ;)
Thema:

1. where could i limit purchasing right for my child - Similar Threads - where limit purchasing

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  4. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  5. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  6. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  7. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  8. Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit: I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have to keep clicking "Get reccomendation" until...
  9. where could i make limits to my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    where could i make limits to my child: i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to make limits to my child account, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you...
  10. where could i limit my child buying games

in XBoX on Consoles
    where could i limit my child buying games: i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to add some limit to my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you cee29262-49e8-4e2f-9830-a14660a7330d