where could i limit purchasing right for my child

Discus and support where could i limit purchasing right for my child in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to limit purchasing right for my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014.

1. TweeDread57
    TweeDread57 Guest

i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to limit purchasing right for my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you

:)

TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014
  2. TweeDread57
    TweeDread57 Guest
    where could i limit my child buying games

you can go to privacy and online safety to do this

TweeDread57, Apr 27, 2014
  3. where could i limit my child buying games

Is that a question? Or a statement? If question then yes.privacy& online then check NO on buy & download...

StudBllJckHammr, Apr 27, 2014
  4. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Is that a question? Or a statement? If question then yes.privacy& online then check NO on buy & download...
  5. StudBllJckHammr Win User

You have a gold account. You can go to settings>privacy & online safety, then click custom. Find the tile that says buy and download then select nothing. This can be worked around tho if your child knows how to navigate your settings on your account. Best
    thing to do set a pass key for your (gold) account, which you should also set as your "home" xbox one, then create your child a silver account and set the settings for their account the same way. I.e. Buy and download set to nothing. That way you can regulate
    what gets purchased and what doesn't. Hope this helps...
  6. TweeDread57 Win User

7. TweeDread57 Win User

you can go to privacy and online safety to do this
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

You can create child accounts for your children that limits what they can do. This

LINK
    should help you out. ;)
Thema:

1. where could i limit purchasing right for my child - Similar Threads - where limit purchasing

2. PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????: I bought Pes 2020 Legends... but it seems like no legends! No legends in the game!!!!! What's happening?? 2566dc8c-5762-494b-b851-3f20a700ad73
  3. How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).: After the last big amendment list for Windows, my app for FSX Gold Edition would not load. I have tried on more than 20 occasions to re-install the FSX and Acceleration programs and have failed...
  4. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  6. Where are my Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my Minecoins: Hi, I purchased the deluxe pack for Windows 10 in order to unlock the full game and it was supposed to come with 1000 Minecoins. These are not in my account so i'd like to know where I can go or...
  7. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  8. Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit: I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have to keep clicking "Get reccomendation" until...
  9. where could i make limits to my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    where could i make limits to my child: i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to make limits to my child account, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you...
  10. where could i limit my child buying games

in XBoX on Consoles
    where could i limit my child buying games: i am a new user with xbox one, i am trying to add some limit to my child, but can not find the correct place, is any one know this, just give some help, thank you cee29262-49e8-4e2f-9830-a14660a7330d