Where did it go?

Discus and support Where did it go? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As you can tell from my username, I'm rubbish [mod removed-profanity] this stuff, but....my daughter's Sims4 game had an add-on, Vampires, we bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baffledbygadgets21, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Where did it go?

As you can tell from my username, I'm rubbish [mod removed-profanity] this stuff, but....my daughter's Sims4 game had an add-on, Vampires, we bought it, downloaded it back on Aug 1st. Shes played it, intermittently, but shes logged on
    tonight and the add-on has disappeared and we've gone through all sorts of sub menus and it says we dont own it!? Whaaaaat?

:)

Baffledbygadgets21, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Aventhyz Win User

Where did it go?

Use the app on your smartphone, if you can, and see if it's the same, if it's the same so maybe you will have to customize your avatar again
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Where did it go?

Hi Baffled,

Thanks for replying about the issue with the add on missing. We recommend logging on the
    account website for each profile and check the

order history
    . Then you will see which one owns it. Then on the console, go to my games and apps>highlight sim4>hit the start or menu button>go to manage game>ready to install>the add on should be there. Also keep in mind there is a service alert right
    now also. You can check the status
    here
    . If still having issues you can contact support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Where did it go?

Is it possible you downloaded it on an account that's not set as a main on that console? How many profiles do you have?
  5. Baffledbygadgets21 Win User

Where did it go?

Thanks Brad. I'll try again in the morning in case it is a server issue thingy! My brain is scrambled enough tonight! 😁🙃
  6. LGE Origin Win User

Where did it go?

never mind, i just went back on the next day and it was there
Thema:

Where did it go?

1. Where did it go? - Similar Threads - Where did

2. Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]: Er is €59,99 van mijn account afgehaald. Ik had er 75 euro opgezet om xbox live gold te kunnen kopen, maar dat lukt niet omdat ik €59,99 moest betalen voor een betalingsachterstand voor XboxLive...
  3. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  4. Where did it go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did it go?: So I've just run an update on my xbox 360 (because it asked) and the avatars and themes have been reverted back to default across all profiles,any idea if and how i could get em back? I'd really...
  5. Where is my gamertag and why did people change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my gamertag and why did people change it: I've had around 13 different Xboxes from the Xbox original to the Xbox 360 to the Xbox one the person I have the most distaste for the one thing I would like to find out is who [Mod Removed...
  6. Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc: Hi, So I used to have an Xbox and I set up an account with my current email address i.e. my email address has not changed. Now I've not used the Xbox for a while and I've passed it on to another...
  7. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: Split from this thread. Hi Sir, I have same issue and found that all/80%/50%/nothing on chat mixer setting doesn't function. So just the audio option can adjust the audio balance between...
  8. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: A few months ago, there used to be audio options under the system tab for Xbox One, but it was taken away. In these audio options, you could adjust the game volume and party volume with a slider....
  9. Where did they go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did they go?: I had completed Germany, Gardens, cute Animals, Barns, Canada, and Rock Formations, THEN THEY JUST DISAPPEARED, ALONG WITH THE EARNED GOLD. How do I get them back?...
  10. edge mobile compatibility, where did it go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    edge mobile compatibility, where did it go?: how do i make xbox1 edge use mobile versions of websites now? the browser has no adblocker available and really really struggles with web pages formatted for desktops. if i can't use mobile...