Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

Discus and support Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KSI FireDragon, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its not there i bought stuff on it aswell

:)

KSI FireDragon, Oct 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi KSI FireDragon,

Maybe this is a network issue. Please check first your
    Order History
    . If the game is there it should reappear on your console.

Hope this help
  3. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Also I can't find evolve: ultimate edition in the xbox store since 2k gave it the boot and said "screw it, we give up so it's free for a while before it's gone for good-ish".
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

Did you buy him the Ultimate edition? Otherwise there won't be two free packs.
  5. R4VER Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve had been upgraded to ultimate edition Which included everything in it, not sure if the same can be said for dragon age
  6. David Bairdii Win User

Tetris Ultimate..... Where did it go?

Nevermind. Its back in the marketplace. lets hope it works.
Thema:

1. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go - Similar Threads - Where did Evolve

2. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  3. Where did it go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go?: As you can tell from my username, I'm rubbish [mod removed-profanity] this stuff, but....my daughter's Sims4 game had an add-on, Vampires, we bought it, downloaded it back on Aug 1st. Shes played...
  4. Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]: Er is €59,99 van mijn account afgehaald. Ik had er 75 euro opgezet om xbox live gold te kunnen kopen, maar dat lukt niet omdat ik €59,99 moest betalen voor een betalingsachterstand voor XboxLive...
  5. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  6. Where did it go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did it go?: So I've just run an update on my xbox 360 (because it asked) and the avatars and themes have been reverted back to default across all profiles,any idea if and how i could get em back? I'd really...
  7. Where is my gamertag and why did people change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my gamertag and why did people change it: I've had around 13 different Xboxes from the Xbox original to the Xbox 360 to the Xbox one the person I have the most distaste for the one thing I would like to find out is who [Mod Removed...
  8. Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc: Hi, So I used to have an Xbox and I set up an account with my current email address i.e. my email address has not changed. Now I've not used the Xbox for a while and I've passed it on to another...
  9. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: Split from this thread. Hi Sir, I have same issue and found that all/80%/50%/nothing on chat mixer setting doesn't function. So just the audio option can adjust the audio balance between...
  10. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?: A few months ago, there used to be audio options under the system tab for Xbox One, but it was taken away. In these audio options, you could adjust the game volume and party volume with a slider....