Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox

Discus and support Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can no longer find anywhere that shows "my movies" inside of the Microsoft store app. Where do I go on my xbox now if I want to browse all my purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameronsadler, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox

Can no longer find anywhere that shows "my movies" inside of the Microsoft store app. Where do I go on my xbox now if I want to browse all my purchased media? Previously on all 5 of my xbox all (one s x)consoles I just opened Microsoft store found my little bubble and I could watch all my movies now the new menu only advertises me to buy new things and I cant get to anything with my stuff where did they hide it?

:)

Cameronsadler, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Cameronsadler Win User

Yep works on computer I've called in and talked to web help guys none were any help. based on my own google work I'm betting we end up having to sign up for their new bs movies anywhere bs to see the media we could just browse to before. The storefront now just wants to sell you things not let you watch things you own XD. If they try and make me sign up for that stuff to use my own xbox to watch my own stuff ill never buy any media on their store again its the only reason I used it in the fist place. "use your computer to launch your movies" what a joke. If anyone finds a magic place to get to your stuff let me know.
  3. MattBaker9 Win User

I am having the same issue with my one x, Movies and TV app works fine on the computer though.
  4. ncgfuelld Win User

Streaming Movies

well besides the windows media center theres only one other way to stream movies from my PC to my xbox, an I think its called the
    windows media sharing via windows media player, for some reason it shuts off about halfway through a movie and I will have to rebot my router to get my conection back not only for the xbox but my whole network. I have it running through the
    windows media center
    now an I will see if it can play a whole movie without this problem, the only reason why i dont like the media center is that it has no options to fast forward or resume play its just stop an go from the start.
  5. wKs V MaKaVeLi Win User

New external hard drive recognized for media - won't format for games and apps.

Hey guys, so I originally bought an external hard drive to store movies and tv shows on for my mac. That worked great and I plugged it into my xbox 1 and used the media player app to watch them. That worked great as well. Then I found out I could format
    the hard drive for games and apps to store games on there. So I did that, but now I want to go back to the media player to watch my movies and it won't recognize the hard drive. My mac now won't recognize it either. Did I lose all my movies and tv shows? Thanks
    for any help !
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Be gone XBOX 360 and hello XBOX ONE...HA HA !

I use if for movies, music and pictures. My Xbox one will be in my gaming closet for gaming purposes as my 360 serves as a media player. I believe the one is not going to be media extender friendly due to DRM.
Thema:

1. Where did my purchased media like movies go on my xbox - Similar Threads - Where did purchased

2. where did all my games go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where did all my games go?: i had some games i had in my "All owned games" such as Mafia 2 and Tron, then when i logged back on they all disappeared and aren't in my hidden. 67e2db63-411a-4979-b2cb-83dc7361dcfb
  3. Where did the saves go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the saves go?: For a couple months, I have been playing Fallout 4 with no issues including saves. I went to play recently after saving the day before and the game started with the intro which is unusual. It then...
  4. where did the digital game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where did the digital game go?: hello. I purchased nba2k21 yesterday from game stop. entered activation code and said it would send but nothing ever appeared. when I tried to put activation code in again it said it had already...
  5. where did the review system go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where did the review system go?: so i just got watch dogs legion as a gift from a friend, and it was AWEFUL, i went to try and leave a negative review warning others about buying it, yet their is no way to review it, same with...
  6. Where did my social feed just vanish too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did my social feed just vanish too?: I had this problem a few months ago and was told it was going to be fixed and it never was... so i had to start over... anyway. I’ve just gone to my social feed and it’s done it again....
  7. Xbox new app where did my social club go.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox new app where did my social club go.: My mobile phone updated to the new Xbox app. Now I can't find my social club. I am an admin for a club and used to keep tabs on my members, accept invites and remove players or offensive posts in...
  8. Where did the simplicity go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the simplicity go?: after the new update its so complicated to change my custom gamerpic to another one. i used to be able to easily do it on the mobile app but now the feature is gone...how could i still change...
  9. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  10. Full version purchase of xbox 360 not available, where did it go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full version purchase of xbox 360 not available, where did it go: I have download the demo of Real Steel to my Xbox 360 and now that I want to unlock the full version the purchase selection is not showing from inside the game or in the console game center. How...