Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

Discus and support Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? ac1b5b7a-fb3b-4a3c-bf59-9b806c6b9214 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by speedymeady68, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

:)

speedymeady68, Jun 8, 2017
  2. Sea of thieves account help

My sea of thieves account says that I am not an insider even though I signed up for one using that account and I even get emails from sea of thieves saying I'm an insider. I have the email as proof and it says I can play the technical alpha, but the technical
    alpha is not working. I already got Microsoft support and here is my reference number: 1408185241

MagicalMonkyBoy, Jun 8, 2017
  3. FUZZYV1S1ON
    FUZZYV1S1ON Guest
    Sea of thieves

I was excepted into the sea of thieves alpha but can't get into the Xbox insider hub because of a past ban that was over six months ago my reputation is good and I've only had that one infraction in my eight years of being part of Xbox live what do I have
    to do to be able to play the alpha

FUZZYV1S1ON, Jun 8, 2017
  4. xShyBoo Win User

Games that were worth the wait?

For me the game that were worth the wait and going through alphas and betas was Sea of Thieves. 😊 just because i think it's a great game to mess around on with friends
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

Sea of Thieves has been home to a large number of my favourite moments from this year (and last year too, thanks to the Closed Alpha/Beta). Had so many wonderful and exciting voyages.
  6. Draxind89 Win User

Xbox app loads up, tried to load my friends list then closes

Yeah. I'm at the point where I'm probably going to ask Rare if they can do something. Heck, there's a chance this is "Sea of Thieves" related any ways so why not.
    do me a favour and try the xbox app again? i downloaded the closed beta for sea of thieves for that stress test weekend and it actually showed my friends list. now my xbox app is not crashing (hope i dont jynx it)
  7. JohnnyXeo Win User

Get back my old gamertag ?

Sea of Thieves in Alpha, and it would be linked to your account not the specific name of the gamertag. Did you change your e-mail too?
  8. o0SpaceCowboy0o Win User

Missing Pre order email

If you preordered digitally through Xbox, you won't receive a code. You would already be able to download it. It would either show up in your ready to install area or you'll need to search for it in the store.

If you preordered it from a retailer, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for assistance.
    I pre ordered online and I installed the pre order Sea of Thieves AND the pre ordered Sea of Thieves Closed beta. I have two Sea of Thieves in my Games folder now on Xbox One...and neither of them will let me in to the closed beta which started at 4am PST.
    So I assumed you needed a code, which I don't have.
Thema:

Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

1. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? - Similar Threads - Where receive sea

2. They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?

in XboX Insiders
    They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LithiumxFalcon [link] [comments]
  3. how do I return to where I received an answer to post again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I return to where I received an answer to post again: I received answer to my problem and was told to contact the person who helped me but I don't know how to do it. e7173097-537a-4d5c-8caa-3f33328eedda
  4. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  5. I want to receive newsletters daily, advertisements and promos where we can get savings

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to receive newsletters daily, advertisements and promos where we can get savings: Hi, The live support chat got me to this stage. They said this is where to ask for daily newsletters because I want them? The support has ensured I will get alot of them by asking here for them....
  6. My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!

in XBoX Rewards
    My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!: please help me! My total Xbox earnings is 3000 I only received 1000 where's my other 2000 where's my other 10 GPB! Please help me! 0e1aad4e-154a-41c5-8bbb-7637054ae23d
  7. still havent received gears of war code this has been going on weeks, where's the problem? ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still havent received gears of war code this has been going on weeks, where's the problem? ...: ive had an online chat, a service call and now this is my 3rd post, whats the problem with getting back to about my codes? how hard can it be, i first played the game in november, i have...
  8. Where do you receive xbox codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you receive xbox codes?: I pre-ordered the ultimate edition on the xbox store and should receive a message with a code for the State of Decay Year one survival edition and later on 2 DLCs but i don't know where do i get...
  9. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...: I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it f7625500-3a3e-4cee-8acc-5c4ebd4f4fe3
  10. Where' the support for home theater receivers???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where' the support for home theater receivers???: Xbox one does not offer the correct model number (Marantz AV 8801) for my home theater receiver and there is no HD audio codecs (are you kidding me)? com-on this is so basis, I spent a lot of...