Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game...

Discus and support Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; All i want to do is report theft of service and your company makes it very difficult. Bring back Xbox Live phone support. someone is knowingly... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by umashi1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. umashi1
    umashi1 Guest

Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game...

All i want to do is report theft of service and your company makes it very difficult.

Bring back Xbox Live phone support.

someone is knowingly stealing both Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass services and selling a console with that profile included.

I have screenshots. please forward this to the proper department since this is time sensitive.

their gamertag is KRISSCHEIBLE

here is a link to the listing

https://m.facebook.com/groups/515281341839149?view=permalink&id=2268400936527172

here is a link to the sellers facebook profile. they have the listing shared on their profile as well.

https://www.facebook.com/kris.monroe.969

The listing is posted to a closed group on facebook and the group admins don't care about all the illegal stuff going on as i've sent multiple reports and everything has been un-moderated.

I have 3 screenshots with what they're saying in the listing.

Again this is time sensitive.

If this is the wrong department please forward since this is important

here are the screenshots.

Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game... [​IMG]

Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game... [​IMG]

:)

umashi1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. umashi1 Win User

Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game pass services

Naming and shaming is clearly explained in the rules of the xbox forums:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/1da10b17-ae04-496a-828e-f073ae2cca48

"

6) Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the
    file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the report feature"

That being said if you follow the steps indicated on how to report an xbox live account you will understand that the OP has all the info needed.
    I don't have the option to report this specific case using the console.

this rule would have been followed had an option to report theft of service been available on the microsoft website.

Yes i even googled "report theft of service to microsoft" and no relevant results came up.

there is no option to report theft of service.

This post should be an exception to rule 6 granted the report option for my specific case doesn't exist.

microsoft has no one to blame but themselves regarding me breaking the rule for this situation,

this specific situation could have been avoided if they brought back 1-800-4-MY-XBOX.

or added the option to report theft of service.

also you're not a microsoft employee.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game pass services

If you think someone has violated the Code of Conduct just
    that person or
    block
    him.

Don't user other gtags in the forums or share sensitive data because naming and shaming is not allowed.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Naming and shaming is clearly explained in the rules of the xbox forums:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/1da10b17-ae04-496a-828e-f073ae2cca48

"

6) Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the
    file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the report feature"

That being said if you follow the steps indicated on how to report an xbox live account you will understand that the OP has all the info needed.
  5. ReaperPhoenix87 Win User

This isnt naming and shaming, this is theft from xbox clear as day. And how are you going to report a facebook post via a console anyway 🤔

But hey, if you want to aid and abet a felony thats none of my buisness.
  6. ReaperPhoenix87 Win User

Seems like blatant teft/fraud to me, I wouldnt be happy if i was xbox corporate. Wish you luck in getting it handled, especially sense the way he is selling it he could easily pull that profile frm the buyer (hence the fraud).
Thema:

1. Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game... - Similar Threads - Where report theft

2. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  3. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  4. Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't know where to report this but, here is an issue I ran into. Hope it finds it way to...: New Solitaire has a "raw" place-holder when new Rewards are unlocked. [img] 6cd5199b-0b21-49e0-b754-7c7f83f55548
  5. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  6. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  7. Who / where do i send in a report for issues with these forums?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who / where do i send in a report for issues with these forums?: If one was to have issues with anything on these forums, Who does one send in a report to? 3eabb48d-cc45-49d6-b1e1-9059a71e8007
  8. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are: I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record...
  9. Where is "Enforcement"...Disrupted and harassed nightly..reported with captures and nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is "Enforcement"...Disrupted and harassed nightly..reported with captures and nothing ...: I am at my wits end. I have played Battlefield Hardline since a couple of months after release and am ranked in the top echelons in the world for TDM. As such, I draw some friendly overtures and...
  10. can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug: hey guys can you help me report this guy he hacked me off line and he said that he has my credit card information and my phone and the password to my account including the email and I am afraid...