"Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

Discus and support "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMuffin2004792, Jan 17, 2019.

1. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased it, and then logged out. I have downloaded stuff before without any problems. I have been looking all
    over the internet and have tried every method I've seen. I have tried:

-Troubleshooting

-Logging out and into Microsoft

-Checking connected devices, only one and that's my laptop

-Checking for updates, up to date.

I have no idea what is going on, and I'd really love to play the game. What can I do?

This is what the "error" says:

"It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

:)

MrMuffin2004792, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

"Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

You'll need to submit a refund request but I believe it should be eligible.
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

So some game versions is not playable on the Xbox. Make sure that your game is play anywhere.
  4. MrMuffin2004792 Win User

Thank you! I have submitted a refund request as I purchased the Xbox version by mistake!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure the PC version was purchased and not the Xbox version? That typically comes up when you buy an Xbox game.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

I am know its annoying, but you may want to do a hard reset as well.
Thema:

1. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Where install Microsoft

2. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  3. Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?: I'm trying to find a folder with one of the games i installed via Xbox game pass for PC, but i just can't find it. It's like the game isn't on my PC at all. I find it troubling that i can't do...
  4. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  5. where do i find the ready to install apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find the ready to install apps: where do i find my installed games d87c3d31-8b7f-4894-a95d-adbadd07e00d
  6. Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store?: Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store? 445d00c2-c278-4630-a596-747c3ae4a2dd
  7. Where to find car packs I own if they are not showing in the ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find car packs I own if they are not showing in the ready to install: I reinstalled my forza horizon 3 but 3 car packs are not showing up. I own the car pass but it's wanting me to rebuy them 99a7bea3-e5c0-414d-882b-f6c31d48d268
  8. I installed new computer, where are my downloaded microsoft jigsaw collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed new computer, where are my downloaded microsoft jigsaw collections: I installed a new computer but the xbox account does not display the jigsaw collections downloaded. On my new computer, I downloaded 2 collections but they do not appear in my collections either...
  9. WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION: This has been a frequent question in the community. Bethesda did something unique with this DLC and is allowing it to exist within in-game play. In other words, this DLC consists of additional...
  10. Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it: I KNOW I installed it, Xbox store says Knothole Glade and See the future are both INSTALLED. But when I go to "my games and apps", I see only halo 5 and some AC games, not the Fable ones that I...