Where Does Your Feedback Go?

Discus and support Where Does Your Feedback Go? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Sep 13, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Sep 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Complaints about the new update march17

Hi there,

for any feedback it is best to go to feedback.xbox.com where you can create your own feedback and vote for other people their feedback.

It is the place where Xbox will look on what is requested etc.
  3. RotatableDog Win User

Biggest disappointment in 30 years of gaming

Does anyone have the link to Microsoft Halo 5 where we can write feedback or a review?
  4. voteDC Win User

Where is xbox.com/feedback ???

5. Steampunk Cyber Win User

Limited Edition Sea of Thieves Console...

This is a good idea. Post your idea on the feedback forum so everyone can vote on it.
    Where is the feedback forum? Navigating this board is ridiculous.
  6. WPAK Win User

Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC

Hi there,

be sure to provide this feedback via the Feedback option within the Xbox beta app. You can find it by clicking your profile icon in the app in top right corner and select the Feedback option, this will start the Feedback app where you can provide this feedback.

That way the correct people will see it.
Thema:

1. Where Does Your Feedback Go? - Similar Threads - Where Does Feedback

2. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  3. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  5. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  6. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  7. Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!: Seriousl y Microsoft... you dont want to speak to your customers SO BAD that you REFUSE to actually put human resource into your support function? I have to deal with 5th grade Tommy who went to...
  8. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  9. Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store?: Where does Windows 10 install games downloaded from the store? 445d00c2-c278-4630-a596-747c3ae4a2dd
  10. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error: my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed. 41c01b70-1972-4cec-bf1f-84a6dd598b36