Where has my map pack gone?

Discus and support Where has my map pack gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought both Devastation and Invasion map packs but now I can not find the devastation one any more as it doesn't show on my list as I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Turnips DCA, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Where has my map pack gone?

I have bought both Devastation and Invasion map packs but now I can not find the devastation one any more as it doesn't show on my list as I am choosing a game. Anyone have a clue where it is? As it stands, I can only play the original and Invasion map packs.

:)

The Turnips DCA, Jun 15, 2014
  2. TacKills
    TacKills Guest
    Map Packs and Matchmaking

You have to be in a match where everyone in the game has the same Map Packs as you.

TacKills, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Halo: Reach - Anniversary Map Pack - player failed to load content

I have anniversary map pack and my brother has defiant and noble map pack.

When I deleted his noble map pack all the map packs were working fine for everyone on the console.

For now I'm moving the noble map pack to my USB and I'm keeping defiant and anniversary on the hard drive.

BloodRaptor Z92, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Where has my map pack gone?

Just to update, I've just uninstalled and then reinstalled the Devastation map pack and I still can not see it on my list with I go and choose a game.

The Turnips DCA, Jun 15, 2014
  5. The Turnips DCA Win User

Just to update, I've just uninstalled and then reinstalled the Devastation map pack and I still can not see it on my list with I go and choose a game.
  6. TacKills Win User

Map Packs and Matchmaking

You have to be in a match where everyone in the game has the same Map Packs as you.
  7. Heated JHocks Win User

What Now...? (Map Pass)

This. The first maps come in December. The pass has allowed you to purchase all map packs at a discount where they would cost more if purchased individually.
  8. BloodRaptor Z92 Win User

Halo: Reach - Anniversary Map Pack - player failed to load content

I have anniversary map pack and my brother has defiant and noble map pack.

When I deleted his noble map pack all the map packs were working fine for everyone on the console.

For now I'm moving the noble map pack to my USB and I'm keeping defiant and anniversary on the hard drive.
  9. seeeek Win User

Map Pack 3 Coming In August?

they should create a map pack, where the maps are large, and then put 800 buildings on them, to make them play small.

errrrrrrrrrr oh wait, that was the last map pack.
Thema:

1. Where has my map pack gone? - Similar Threads - Where has map

2. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  3. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  4. Where has it gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has it gone ?: Where have my game and my Gold gone 1 had over 1.25 Million gold in Microsoft Jackpot, there was <> 95 lucky clovers now all I have is <> 600 gold, and the game only opens intermittently, it...
  5. Where has Chat Gone ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has Chat Gone ???: I am suddenly unable to chat with players in this game. What the heck???????? adfe50f2-1499-40e8-99c3-fc19ecbc10e0
  6. Where has SBS on demand app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has SBS on demand app gone?: Xbox one used to have the SBS on demand app however it has now been removed from the download options. Can someone assist or know what happened? 5046fc9f-0cd3-4199-a351-c0aad7836cbc
  7. What is wrong with Gears of War 4, and where has the magic gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with Gears of War 4, and where has the magic gone?: I would like make a formal complaint, and to raise an issue on the Season Pass, Micro-transaction & Connection issues When Gears of War 4 was announced, we were ecstatic, so thrilled to be able...
  8. map packs has been lost and no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    map packs has been lost and no where to be found: i have bought 2 map pack on black op 2 couple years ago and played everyday and one day it just disappeared and no where to be found i was told that i purchased on another account but don't know...
  9. Where Has Volume Control Gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where Has Volume Control Gone?: I'm currently having to use a wired controller, as my Elite one is getting replaced. However, with the new preview update, the feature to change volume, etc., has been removed. So I can't adjust...
  10. Where has the link gone for FREE games with Xbox Live membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where has the link gone for FREE games with Xbox Live membership?: Where has the link on the Console gone for FREE games with Xbox Live membership? 46c7bce1-39cc-47a0-88e6-fc404f3260e3