Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

Discus and support Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The last time I had a suggestion, it was submitted through Xbox Ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, based on this Xbox Wire post - Xbox Ideas... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TS_SI_TK_NOFORN, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

The last time I had a suggestion, it was submitted through Xbox Ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, based on this Xbox Wire post - Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas

Obviously, that's now defunct, and haven't kept up with the Joneses on how this has changed.

So, where should we be submitting suggestions/requests?

On a related note, if there are articles/posts/etc that are outdated, is there any way that could be annotated in the article, similar to how KB articles are annotated when a patch is superseded along with a link to the new one?

submitted by /u/TS_SI_TK_NOFORN
    [link] [comments]

/u/TS_SI_TK_NOFORN, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one external mic?

Hello Gijojo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that it can be frustrating when certain features are not available. We have a website where users can submit ideas
    to our development team. We suggest utilizing the link we provided to share any ideas for on how microphones can be utilized on the console. We hope this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Notification of name changes.

You should go to this link where you can vote on a suggestions or submit your own suggestion for those in the community to vote on.
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox Accessories check battery level

Hi,

Checking the Xbox One controller battery level is not yet available on the Xbox Accessories app. If you want to have this feature, we recommend that you submit a request through Uservoice where we collate feedback and suggestions to improve our services.
    To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Voice Commands for XAC

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this suggestion. I understand you think certain features should be added for use with the Xbox One Controller or Console. I recommend you submit this suggestion at
    Xbox Ideas when the appropriate Idea drives are "Accepting Suggestions". Give it a try there and let us know how it goes!
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

SmartDJ in xbox music on the web?

Hello Generic,

Great question! Unfortunately this is not a supported feature at the moment.

We do have an Xbox Music Suggestion Box where we are looking for feature suggestions. I would suggest making a post in there.
Thema:

Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

1. Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests? - Similar Threads - Where Should Submit

2. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  3. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]
  4. should add a part where you can move captures from the internal HDD to a external media HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    should add a part where you can move captures from the internal HDD to a external media HDD: can you add a part where you can copy/move captures from internal HDD to an external media HDD. 980d45b4-5962-493c-9ab7-97446a0ecf76
  5. Where should I buy my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should I buy my Xbox One?: I am currently living in South Korea and I am planning on moving to America. There will be some time until I move to America, so it would be very difficult to postpone purchasing Xbox One in...
  6. Digital Download is not where it should be.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download is not where it should be.: I purchased AC: Unity and was super hype to play it at 12:01 est. After a while I was super disappointment to see it didn't release until 12:01 pst........ Basically I lost 3 hours playing when I...
  7. Xbox should release their games on 12am no matter where you live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox should release their games on 12am no matter where you live...: ...especially with how the Xbox wanted us to buy games digital, I feel like they gotta step it up with how they release them. I got home after work and thinking I was going to download Titanfall...
  8. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....
  9. Where should I buy my Xbox One Console??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I buy my Xbox One Console??: I am currently living in South Korea and I am planning on moving to America. There will be some time until I move to America, so it would be very difficult to postpone purchasing Xbox One in...
  10. Tenure got lowered, or isn't where it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure got lowered, or isn't where it should be.: So, I bought my Xbox and started playing on this account on June 8th, 2008. I never stopped paying/playing up until 4 months ago. Before I deactivated my Subscription, I had a Tenure of '5 years'...