Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

Discus and support Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SGTSADLER, Aug 3, 2019.

1. /u/SGTSADLER
    /u/SGTSADLER Guest

Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

/u/SGTSADLER, Aug 3, 2019
  2. SirSkunkalot Win User

when is the update?

Ok i just got the update

Am i being thick but cant find anything new

Were can i find the memory info ???

And also i cant see any battery meter??
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
    The console OS is around 3.7 GB depending on the region. When you left the preview program, that update would have rolled you back to the latest public update.

If you miss an Xbox update the file size is around 3.7 as it needs to install the OS again if you do not miss an update the file size is around 500mb. (by miss I mean where you don't update your console and a new update comes out).
  4. banej Win User

System Update for May 26th?

5. Auswulf Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

ODST downloaded just waiting on the 19 gig game update to install. *** portable hard drive just had to die otherwise id be playing ODST and not sapping the download quota. Hopefully I get to play it tomorrow :)
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Where's the love for early adoptors?

Actually no, last they updated the sales 360 is ahead by 3.7 million.
Thema:

1. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in... - Similar Threads - Where Alpha Update

2. Where do I find friend requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find friend requests?: Hello all! I've been an insider for well over a year now, and I'm loving the new dashboard! But, I can't figure out where to see new friend-requests with the new Dashboard. Can anyone point me in...
  3. 아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...

in XBoX on Windows
    아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...: 아이핀을 발급받지 못하는 해외거주자인데 엑스박스 라이브 기능을 쓰 니 아얘 로그인조차 못하게 해놨네요 이걸 어떻게 하면 까요 엑원 사 돈모으 있는데 이러면 살 마음이 싹 사라집니다 [Translation- I'm an overseas resident who doesn't get an iPin, but I want to use the Xbox...
  4. Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?: Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1 year EA access. Game works fine including...
  5. Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...: Ayer me apareció en xbox como que estaba jugando al Star Wars Battlefront 2 pero no tengo ese juego ni instalado ni siquiera descargando, me gustaria poder ver desde donde se abrio esa aplicacion...
  6. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  7. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  8. Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on: So I've been looking around on the internet for quite a while now and haven't stumbled across a single beta/alpha game. Anyone who know where i can find some for xbox one?...
  9. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?: Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? ac1b5b7a-fb3b-4a3c-bf59-9b806c6b9214
  10. where do i start a new word in alpha jax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i start a new word in alpha jax: Where do I start a new word in Alpha Jax if it doesn't play off another word? f6043e55-2f87-4a80-82b7-0c344fe183fd