Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

Discus and support Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SGTSADLER, Aug 3, 2019.

1. /u/SGTSADLER
    /u/SGTSADLER Guest

Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

/u/SGTSADLER, Aug 3, 2019
  2. SirSkunkalot Win User

when is the update?

Ok i just got the update

Am i being thick but cant find anything new

Were can i find the memory info ???

And also i cant see any battery meter??
  3. banej Win User

System Update for May 26th?

4. Auswulf Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

ODST downloaded just waiting on the 19 gig game update to install. *** portable hard drive just had to die otherwise id be playing ODST and not sapping the download quota. Hopefully I get to play it tomorrow :)
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Where's the love for early adoptors?

Actually no, last they updated the sales 360 is ahead by 3.7 million.
  6. WScott2787 Win User

Update?

That's the point of this thread lol. To find out what the update is. I had a 2 gig update waiting to download when I turned my xbox on this morning. It is a newer update then the latest November one. I compared the version numbers.
Thema:

1. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in... - Similar Threads - Where Alpha Update

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. Where is the update all function?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the update all function?: I remember having the option to update all updatable games and apps in the updates tab in my games and apps. Where did it go? submitted by /u/felixpeitsche [link] [comments]
  4. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  5. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  6. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  7. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  8. Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find beta/alpha games ready to be tested on xbox on: So I've been looking around on the internet for quite a while now and haven't stumbled across a single beta/alpha game. Anyone who know where i can find some for xbox one?...
  9. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?: Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? ac1b5b7a-fb3b-4a3c-bf59-9b806c6b9214
  10. where do i start a new word in alpha jax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i start a new word in alpha jax: Where do I start a new word in Alpha Jax if it doesn't play off another word? f6043e55-2f87-4a80-82b7-0c344fe183fd