Where is my 1000vbucks

Discus and support Where is my 1000vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its jaJanua 1 2019. I still haven't received my vbucks. How long would it take? I've been waiting patiently then when the time came nothing it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by POWERpuffgirlX7, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Where is my 1000vbucks

Its jaJanua 1 2019. I still haven't received my vbucks. How long would it take? I've been waiting patiently then when the time came nothing it's not cool. Coming from a true Xbox family i feel rip off by Microsoft ... Hopefully i get them some day.

:)

POWERpuffgirlX7, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Where is my 1000vbucks

Hey there Powerpuff,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. As you have posted multiple threads with the same question I will be locking this thread.

Go ahead and refer to your
    previous post
    as it has been answered.

Thank you.
  3. ShaneHepburn Win User

Xbox and vbucks

I purchased the Xbox live so i can get the 1000vbucks. But i still haven't received my vbucks please help.
    Hi just checking to see if you still have a issue

thanks

Shane
  4. Smwutches Win User

Offre 1000vbucks

Did you check the link that I sent earlier? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
    That doesn't apply to this situation. He's already gotten the code and redeemed it.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Offre 1000vbucks

Hiya Mzygo,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Hello sounds like you're talking about the recent promotion we had available. We have gotten further information in regards to this promotion that all V-bucks will be received no later than
    12/31/18. During that time just keep an eye out for Xbox Live Messages in your Communications section of the Xbox Guide for a message regarding the V-bucks.

Also as well here are the terms and conditions for the offer. (Check for Eligibility)

Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

Feel free to check out the link for: Fortnite Limited time Promotion

Hope this helps.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Offre 1000vbucks

Everyone should receive their vbucks no later than Dec. 31. Check this
    LINK
Thema:

Where is my 1000vbucks

1. Where is my 1000vbucks - Similar Threads - Where 1000vbucks

2. On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this: The Xbox controller under setttings is asking for a manual mac address, where do I find this? 910edc84-5721-4c89-9a5c-6aadc9fc9757
  3. where is the party icon?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the party icon?: There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it 0fbbb1ea-b54c-4665-8cf7-bbfcb221f54c
  4. Where to install apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to install apps: I've recently bought an xbox game pass ultimate allowing me to a multitude of games (as well as some perks) however, my puny laptop does not have enough space for such games. I have an external...
  5. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  6. xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?: 我的Xbox现在启动不了,不知道官方有维修吗?在什么中国地方? [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox can't be started now. I don't know if there is official repair? In what Chinese place? 630373e3-aeb4-4544-bb73-487e1a112738
  7. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  8. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de
  9. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  10. Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available: Hi, i used to sign in normally to xbox live on my console, but today when i sign in the following error appears 'service unavailable, you appear to be in a region where this service is not...