Where is my $5 gift card

Discus and support Where is my $5 gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On June 25th, I chose the dashboard promotion to get a $5 gift card for joining Xbox Live Gold. I still have yet to receive anything on it, and I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SammehJam, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SammehJam
    SammehJam Guest

Where is my $5 gift card

On June 25th, I chose the dashboard promotion to get a $5 gift card for joining Xbox Live Gold. I still have yet to receive anything on it, and I think I have been patient enough. Please send me my gift card asap.

:)

SammehJam, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Not getting my Rewards code email?

Yesterday I bought a $25 Gift Card and $5 Gift Card from the Xbox Live Rewards, I still haven't gotten the email where they give me the code to redeem it on my Xbox?

How Ridiculous, Jul 27, 2015
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

Debit slash gift cards. I mainly use my debit card to purchase what I need, using upwhatever credit left over from my past gift cards. I usually have $5 or so on there. I got a system going on, where I get a free gift card or two every so often. I can't buy anything with them, but they add up and I'm able to buy a $15 game every month.

isturbo1, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Where is my $5 gift card

Hey, Jam! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Where is my  gift card :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Where is my $5 gift card

Hey, Jam! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  6. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Gift card not working

Only set your region to where your actual region is. Keep in mind this is a violation of terms of use. Make sure you are also purchasing gift cards and 5 x 5 codes from a reliable source. There are a lot of sites who are selling inactivated cards.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  8. TenkenJr Win User

wrong amount for year subscription promotion

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.
  9. Dhern409 Win User

$10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

Checked my messages and i recieved 5 dollar gift card instead of $10 last wednesday
Thema:

Where is my $5 gift card

1. Where is my $5 gift card - Similar Threads - Where gift card

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Where's my 10$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where's my 10$ gift card: I've been with your Xbox company since the original and had all three plus four systems. Just wondering when will I receive my $10 gift card please help. 5c8039bf-43ee-4b5d-97bc-ce9cea6998b0
  4. Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?: I recently had a goal of a 5$ gift card in my Microsoft rewards page and decided to open it up as usual to try and complete my daily challenges. After I completed my challenges, I scroll down to...
  5. Where is my $10 Promotional Gift Card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my $10 Promotional Gift Card?: On the night of June 29th I purchased three months of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and was supposed to get a $10 Promotional Gift Card with the purchase, the offer was on the dash / main screen....
  6. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code: Hi, I have a 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code for buying a Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle all I can find is the place to enter 25 digit code why do they make this so hard to find I spent...
  7. Where is the gift card payment option in the Japan store ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the gift card payment option in the Japan store ?: Hi, I have 2000yen in my account and I would like to buy a game with this. But I do not find the button to use my credits, there is only the debit card option : Does anyone can help me ?...
  8. I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...: I went to the states for Christmas and got an Xbox gift card. When I got back to my home in Canada, I tried to redeem my gift card but couldn't. It said that the gift card was purchased in another...
  9. Where do I find my digital gift card that I purchased?! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find my digital gift card that I purchased?! Help!: I purchased a digital gift card so I could use it to buy games in the Xbox store. I payed $50 for it and I recieved the email confirmation for the purchase and I also checked my bank account to...
  10. Where is my $30 store gift code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my $30 store gift code?: Hopefully an easy question... I ordered a new xbox one directly from the Microsoft Store. With it came a $30 store gift code. It's not in my email. Where would it be? Thank you....