where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

Discus and support where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaDgHoStS, Oct 8, 2019.

1. MaDgHoStS
    MaDgHoStS Guest

i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed by cd like my destiny 2 destiny 1 and more so why cant i
    have what i paid for

:)

MaDgHoStS, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello MaDgHoStS,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and would like to clarify what is occurring exactly? Could you clarify what isn't choosing your games installed through your disc?

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our find your games and add-ons on Xbox One support article for steps
    on locating all DLC content that belongs to your account. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Destiny Expansion Pass

Yes sir, if the leak is true it will work like this I imagine.

Destiny core game:

Expansion 1

Expansion 2

Destiny large expansion:

Expansion 3

Expansion 4

The large expansion is said to have a huge amount of content to justify disc release as well as digital release. Our expansion pass covers 1 and 2.
  5. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  6. halo5prophet Win User

im confused please someone explain this

doesnt destiny the taken king come with: destiny, expansion 1 and 2 and the taken king for 60$?

the legendary edition
Thema:

1. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - where destiny expansion

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  4. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  5. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  6. Destiny Vanguard Armory Pack, where is it to find..?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny Vanguard Armory Pack, where is it to find..?: Hello first you^ll Need My Region: Switzerland I have Pre-Ordered Destiny Retail Disc via xbox.com -> find Retailer -> at www.wog.ch I thought I will get the Vanguard Armory Pack. But I have...
  7. still cant play destiny. where is the fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still cant play destiny. where is the fix?: Are we getting a fix? 2 days unable to log into Destiny servers. 037a67bc-1d0d-41ed-80bf-ffeec99975b7
  8. Where's destiny gone??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's destiny gone??: I payed for and downloaded destiny only to find it isn't in my games and apps but it is in my recently downloaded list. I went back to the store and it tells me I have downloaded it. So my...
  9. Destiny - Where do I find equipment that contains Light?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny - Where do I find equipment that contains Light?: Is it only attainable in certain missions or on certain 'levels'? Do you have a better chance of finding it in certain areas or with certain 'bosses'? Can it be bought? Can it be built?...
  10. Where a friendly Destiny haven joins the total Halo experience...Midland Base!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where a friendly Destiny haven joins the total Halo experience...Midland Base!: If you are tired of playing with annoying randoms, selfish Squeakers who fight over power weapons, or quitters; then look no farther than MIDLAND BASE. For four years, we’ve been playing...