Where is my DLC?

Discus and support Where is my DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Monster Hunter: Icebourne, and upon launch, it didn't seem to be working. So, I uninstalled the DLC in hopes of reinstalling it to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaPimpinTiger, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Where is my DLC?

I pre-ordered Monster Hunter: Icebourne, and upon launch, it didn't seem to be working. So, I uninstalled the DLC in hopes of reinstalling it to get it working again. Now, it's not there and it isn't giving me the option to redownload through the games
    & apps menu, nor is it allowing me to install it from the store. How can I get my purchase back?

:)

DaPimpinTiger, Sep 9, 2019
  2. HuisKatz00 Win User

Where is my purchase?

@Infusion thx for advising my trouble.my paid money is still not reflect in game.what going on?? i checked my XBOX transaction,payment is completede in XBOX.i think XBOX would be have trouble.because other guys is having same trouble.I wanna return my money!!!
  3. FRESHTY BOI Win User

Where is my boxing?

boxing is only avalible to play on kinect sports 1
  4. Meowmixx101 Win User

Where’s My Skins?

My buddy gave me a code for the Hazop FRST skins, I had them for like 2 days & now there gone, any ideas on what's going on? was it a limited code or did I just get ****ed?
  5. Pgrec Win User

Where’s My Skins?

I know it's not armor color I'm saying I downloaded the set and now it doesn't show up as an option to equip it.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Where’s My Skins?

It's not armor colors. It's armor pieces.
Thema:

Where is my DLC?

1. Where is my DLC? - Similar Threads - Where DLC

2. Where’s my DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s my DLC?: I downloaded the FREE DLC for BL2 when it came out in June and just recently went to play it and its not there! The only thing that shows up are the 2 texture packs I downloaded as well, I...
  3. Wheres My DLC???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheres My DLC???: I bought the Tekken 7 Delux Edition and cant download the Tekken Bowl DLC. Whats going on, Im so frusterated 1bcc3b7f-db72-4c23-b063-f36562908cbe
  4. where is my dlc content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my dlc content: i paid for the halo wars ultimate edition that comes with the season pass and your telling me i dont get all the content you release with it because last time i checked thats what a season pass is...
  5. Digital Deluxe Version Where's my DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Deluxe Version Where's my DLC?: I bought the digital deluxe version from the xbox live store and my spaceland pack downloaded but I don't know how to access the content in-game? I can't find it anywhere. Also where is my 10 rare...
  6. Where are the dlc cars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the dlc cars?: Iv been looking in my garage and can not find any of the dlc cars. Where are the cars at? d42ba070-fcba-4961-9615-9b6142326218
  7. WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION: This has been a frequent question in the community. Bethesda did something unique with this DLC and is allowing it to exist within in-game play. In other words, this DLC consists of additional...
  8. Where is zombie island of Dr. Ned DLC for Borderlands?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is zombie island of Dr. Ned DLC for Borderlands?: I am the only who noticed? I own all DLC for Borderlands 1,had them since the game was released and now it's backwards compatible...and yet zombie island is the only not there on the list of DLC...
  9. My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?: Hi Purchased Season Pass from Amazon just before March 1----Tried to redeem and Xbox says code already used------keep trying to find something....I hope there is nothing to download...
  10. Where's the achievements for new black ops 3 dlc that just released today?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the achievements for new black ops 3 dlc that just released today?: I would like these to be added asap so I could start unlocking them. cabed3ec-4374-414b-8c4e-47ecf55c11ef