Where is my gold?

Discus and support Where is my gold? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, a month ago i bought 1 month of "Ultimate package" while i had still actived my xbox live gold. It's notified that when the gold included by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SerafinoMusmeci, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Where is my gold?

Hi,

a month ago i bought 1 month of "Ultimate package" while i had still actived my xbox live gold. It's notified that when the gold included by ultimate package expired, started my gold. Now i saw that this account with gold was banned and, when i managed to
    login with my account, the gold was expired. I want a refund!!!

PS. I HAVE NEVER USED ALSO A DAY OF GOLD

:)

SerafinoMusmeci, Sep 15, 2019
  2. HuisKatz00 Win User

Where is my purchase?

@Infusion thx for advising my trouble.my paid money is still not reflect in game.what going on?? i checked my XBOX transaction,payment is completede in XBOX.i think XBOX would be have trouble.because other guys is having same trouble.I wanna return my money!!!
  3. FRESHTY BOI Win User

Where is my boxing?

boxing is only avalible to play on kinect sports 1
  4. Meowmixx101 Win User

Where’s My Skins?

My buddy gave me a code for the Hazop FRST skins, I had them for like 2 days & now there gone, any ideas on what's going on? was it a limited code or did I just get ****ed?
  5. Pgrec Win User

Where’s My Skins?

I know it's not armor color I'm saying I downloaded the set and now it doesn't show up as an option to equip it.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Where’s My Skins?

It's not armor colors. It's armor pieces.
Thema:

Where is my gold?

1. Where is my gold? - Similar Threads - Where gold

2. AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?: I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the Shop Store of AC Odyssey itself, it wants me...
  3. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  4. Onde está o Dragon Age 2 do Games With Gold? [Where is Games With Gold Dragon Age 2?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde está o Dragon Age 2 do Games With Gold? [Where is Games With Gold Dragon Age 2?]: Dragon Age 2 está indisponível no Brasil, mas eu esperava poder ter o jogo através do GwG, mas até agora nada, e estão falando que a Microsoft vai substituir o jogo por The Maw. Alguém sabe alguma...
  5. Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold: I completed all the quest with gold for fortnite it was login to gold "x" days play fortnite "x" days and download two games with gold I did all that even checked my status online said it was all...
  6. Where's my Xbox Gold reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Where's my Xbox Gold reward: retrieve my cold not working 6edde47d-e7c4-4252-bdbc-459781cb9424
  7. Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?

in XBoX Rewards
    Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?: Hello, I saved 29,000 rewards for quite some time to get a 1 year xbox live gold membership. It was my stated goal. I've done it every year, I finally reached that goal today, but the reward...
  8. Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...: I had a promotion on my dashboard today so i renewed for 12 months so i could get 1 month of game pass and try out sea of thieves. after purchasing 12 months i got an email saying thank you for...
  9. Where is my xbox gold gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my xbox gold gone: my membership has disappeared please help I had a valid subscription until next year 30bbaa69-85a2-49ce-bc1c-abf73f7a43f7
  10. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.: I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial. 1d3a166d-cdd1-45aa-b3c7-eccd405bbc9e