where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

Discus and support where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FAKIR101, Jun 15, 2019.

1. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest

Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ?

:)

FAKIR101, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I think it will happen before too long. Sunset overdrive as well.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Ryse is an amazing game. It has it's flaws, but I still enjoyed it. A sequel would be amazing.
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

I never finished the first game, I would be interested to see what it would look like.
  5. Villarino Win User

If a Ryse sequel arrives, i would buy it day one. Its one of the best games of this gen, and it arrived at launch, its time for a sequel!
  6. Skepticality Win User

I loved ryse, the story was so immersive and fun
Thema:

1. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?! - Similar Threads - where RYSE sequel

2. Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...: Eu jogo com controle genérico, e com ele consigo jogar qualquer jogo com o emulador de controle de xbox 360, porém, os jogos do xbox game pass são os únicos que não consigo jogar. Para fazer o...
  3. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  4. Where this thread is revived?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where this thread is revived?: https://answers.microsoft.com/ja-jp/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/minecraft-and-code-connection-of-minecraft-cannot/bbc80259-5600-4896-8455-75a44f065219?messageId=0d48a90e-25ba-4d90-ab4b-41b844288f9f...
  5. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  6. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?: Hi folks, Something not very good happened on a forum here today, 14 Jan 20. I would like to hear what others in this "Microsoft Community" think...whether they agree with me...and what, if...
  9. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  10. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7