Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Discus and support Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please, someone, help me! I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianGoldrich, May 7, 2020.

1. Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Please, someone, help me!

I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection (touché Microsoft - you've just hoodwinked us into purchasing the final of your triumvirate Java, Bedrock for mobile,
    AND Bedrock for Windows 10 so please take pity)

We're supposedly supposed to get 700 minecoins with our purchase of the Starter collection. HOWEVER...

When I click on the "700 Minecoins" on my MSFT purchase page (part of the bundle) and it takes me to a "700 Minecoins Page" and says "700 Minecoins is currently not available." Undaunted and hopeful, I still click "Redeem a Code" only to be brought to a
    page that says:

"Redeem your code or gift card" with an input box

It'll be added to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (United States) (I x'd out my name)

I have no code. I have never seen a code. Where do I go now? What's next?

Please, someone, anyone guide me. Every experience with purchasing or downloading anything Minecraft (including mods, UGH!) for my daughter has been a nightmare. And I can't understand why.

:)

BrianGoldrich, May 7, 2020
  2. Masac12 Win User

same here!! no code in the email for sure. Microsoft support didn't reply my email at all.
  3. EpticGoomba Win User

Hello Brian!

The code for the Minecoins should come in the email that is connected to the Xbox Account that you purchased Windows 10 Edition with. I would also recommend checking your spam folder just to make sure.

If it isn't in the email, you should try contacting Microsoft again.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I am sorry that happened you shouldnt be ignored when you have a problem. I guess the only other option is to wait for a response or dm their twitter help.
  5. ProfAndreCosta Win User

And about my exactly the same problem, could you solve also?

I've been talking since 05/28 (minecraft bought in 05/07!) and nothing!

Thanks.
  6. ProfAndreCosta Win User

I have exactly the same problem.
Thema:

1. Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection - Similar Threads - Where code 700

2. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?: Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:...
  3. Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...: Hallo, ich habe mir Heute Minecraft Dungeons für die Switch gekauft. Nun möchte ich das auch online spielen, dafür bekomme ich auch einen Code. Den ich hier irgendwo eingeben soll. Also meine...
  4. Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.: Hi there, I have an issue on my hands with my microsoft account and my need further technical support. Basically my old email address keeps re-appearing in the redeem a code section on...
  5. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  6. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  7. Where has my V bucks code gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where has my V bucks code gone?: Hi, I'm new to this. I've just purchased 1000 V bucks for a friend, but haven't received a code. I just wondered where I need to go to find it? Thank you for any help, in advance...
  8. Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One: I purchased a new game, Gears of War 4 which came with codes to download free Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 & Gears of War Judgment. I started the disk install for Gears of War 4...
  9. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  10. Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????: I waited since december, contacted support and they told me to wait a bit. Till now still no code. Eventhough the trial is cheap, it dosen't mean you can just not send the code. With some games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 700 minecoins is currently not available

2. didnt receive 700 minecoins for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection