where is the customer support

Discus and support where is the customer support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have had issues with 2 video apps i installed. xbox video wouldn't play anything and customer support could not do anything except refund my rental.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonesvillerat, Feb 15, 2014.

1. where is the customer support

i have had issues with 2 video apps i installed. xbox video wouldn't play anything and customer support could not do anything except refund my rental. I downloaded the blu-ray app and it wouldn't work. Every troubleshooting attempt failed, so they said
    they would create a ticket for higher level support to look into it and i should be getting an email from support in 3-4 days. Well that was 8 days ago! Still waiting!

:)

jonesvillerat, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???

Here's the link for Xbox Support- Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you are unable to utilise the support page, you could also message the Xbox Support twitter page.

Cheers!

Ishan8123, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Where is the support.

Notice that many have my same issue with taptiles, game wont load and I have another microsoft game (Jigsaws) also that gives the same message. Where is the support? Whats the point of this forum if no one from microsoft looks at it or responds to the
    issues. Please get this issue fixed.

SupaRider1954, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Karmisphere Win User

Media Player Surround Sound Reproduction doesn't work.

bump: can an xbox support team moderator please answer this. C'mon, where's the customer support???
  5. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

12M Subscription $20 code

Where did you purchase this code from? Email customer support from where you purchased the subscription.
  6. RELENTLESSxAuNa Win User

Bought destiny 2 and $1500 in puchases and received no points

can't find a redemption page. And customer support gets me no where.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Customer Support

Hey Rubby,

I'm sorry to hear of any issues that you may be experiencing.

I split your post to make it a separate
    thread
    so that we can assist you directly. One of our forum moderators has already answered you over there.

Thank you!
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Customer Support

Well you wont get any help here unless you say what the problem is.
Thema:

where is the customer support

1. where is the customer support - Similar Threads - where customer support

2. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  3. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  4. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  5. Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox not value their customers? WHERE IS THE SERVICE?!?!?!?!!: Seriousl y Microsoft... you dont want to speak to your customers SO BAD that you REFUSE to actually put human resource into your support function? I have to deal with 5th grade Tommy who went to...
  6. Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?: In the video below from the Xbox YT channel, at 2:00, he talks about customizing your own curves. It shows a screen where you can set various points exactly where you want them. I cannot find this...
  7. Where is the custom GamerPics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the custom GamerPics?: I remember that on the Xbox360 you used ti buy GamerPics or upload them. And now the Xbox ONE has only the generic ones that does not look that well and is just flat out boring to me. There was a...
  8. Where to give Customer service feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to give Customer service feedback: Anyone know where I can give a review to someone who helped me? I accidentally closed our chat window and now cannot give the review to the person. Thank you in advence!...
  9. WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT XBOX ONE? LOST? Customer service is no help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT XBOX ONE? LOST? Customer service is no help!!!: Service Request Number[Mod Removed] Shipped for repair on 10-28-14 for disk read errors. Email from Xbox stating new replacement Xbox was shipped on 11-6-14. Email did provide FedEx tracking...
  10. Product shipped to customer Where is my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product shipped to customer Where is my xbox one?: I shipped my xbox one on August 3rd Microsoft received it on 8/8/14 I Got a courtesy email on 8/11 I got a update of "Product shipped to customer" on myservice xbox There has been no fedex...