Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

Discus and support Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RPD Wolf, Dec 2, 2017.

1. RPD Wolf
    RPD Wolf Guest

Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one?

:)

RPD Wolf, Dec 2, 2017
  2. Can a mouse and keyboard be used on Xbox One?

A mouse is not supported at all as of 12/3/15 and keyboard support is limited but more support was added to the dashboard as of the November update to NXOE. Game support and app support for keyboard will be based on the specific game or app and what each
    developer has decided to offer.

There are ideas around bringing full mouse and keyboard support to the system but I've not seen where any plans are confirmed that mouse and keyboard support would exist in games.

NewBlacksmurf, Dec 2, 2017
  3. coco meat train, Dec 2, 2017
  4. Ztux55
    Ztux55 Guest

same when are we going to get a update on whats going on with it as we last heard about it in September

Ztux55, Dec 2, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's coming,it's just a case of being patient.

There are a few things that need to be worked out like not putting keyboard/mouse players in with controller players unless they choose to.

Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2017
  6. Please,Will pubg be released on the mouse?

carlosmoitinho, Dec 3, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I believe it will support mouse/keyboard when mouse/keyboard support is released for the xbox one.

I highly doubt this will be ready in time for PUBG coming to game preview this month.

Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2017
  8. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

thanks for replying, you imagine what month 2018 will be released support keybord and mouse?

playing pubg against players using adapters will be a difficult task!!

carlosmoitinho, Nov 1, 2018
  9. carlosmoitinho Win User

I believe it will support mouse/keyboard when mouse/keyboard support is released for the xbox one.

I highly doubt this will be ready in time for PUBG coming to game preview this month.
    thanks for replying, you imagine what month 2018 will be released support keybord and mouse?

playing pubg against players using adapters will be a difficult task!!
  10. Daft Badger Win User

11. Daft Badger Win User

There are a few things that need to be worked out like not putting keyboard/mouse players in with controller players unless they choose to.
  12. Ztux55 Win User

same when are we going to get a update on whats going on with it as we last heard about it in September
  13. carlosmoitinho Win User

Please,Will pubg be released on the mouse?
Thema:

1. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!! - Similar Threads - Where keyboard mouse

2. Where is my order mail number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my order mail number: Good morning... I order on 1/6/2019 three order its numbers are 575...576...579 and till now i didnt get it and i didnt have its mail number to if it came or not to answer me as soon as possible...
  3. Where can I find the xbox terms of service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the xbox terms of service?: As the title says, where can I find the xbox terms of service? 5f20794b-ddfb-4f52-baa3-42b7c6b8d9a8
  4. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  5. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  6. Where to buy gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy gamertag change?: I've had this issue for a while, since Xbox only provides 1 original name, then 1 F R E E name change. But what if one has done both and still wishes to change your name? In the app, it requests...
  7. Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]: Hej! Skaffa mig precis NHL 19 till min XBOX One. Spelet vart gratis, men vart debiterad en kostnad på 670kr. Hur kan man åtgärda detta? Hade spelet kostar 670kr så hade jag inte tagit hem...
  8. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  9. where to check service request number

in XBoX on Consoles
    where to check service request number: I have a service request number and need help on what is going on. Where do I find the answer? Thanks 7474d919-eb2a-4068-a39d-8cd4897e45a4
  10. Where are we at with Mouse/Keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are we at with Mouse/Keyboard?: So I've been out of the Xbox world for awhile been the X has me thinking of returning. One of my hesitations is I remember reading something that said MS is going to support M/K on their...