Where is the new UI

Discus and support Where is the new UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Where is the new UI

Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My console updated several times but the UI stills the same, and there are no pending updates. Where is the new UI? How can I get it?

submitted by /u/VictorPLopes
    [link] [comments]

/u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019
  2. EDDS86 Win User

Video of the new Xbox Dashboard

You can choose to ignore the new touch interface on Windows 8 and purely use the Windows 7 UI.

I honestly don't know where this myth came from that you are stuck with this new touch UI?
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  5. PICK 34 Win User

Is "upload" app gone?

If you're talking about official upload where they went through top tens that stopped about a year or so ago. I always though that was pretty cool and something that set Xbox One apart from PS4. It gave it a cool community feel. I really wish they'd bring
    Inside Xbox back, or at the very least make a tab in the new UI similar to the What's on section of the old UI where stuff from Xbox On and other sources is easier to get to/see.
  6. robnyack Win User

reviews are coming thick and fast

[quote user="HypobaricWord00"]

At least Sony took the time to create a UI, M$ just used the terrible windows 8 UI.

[/quote]

I'm not sure what you are even talking about......the PS3 UI is an absolute embarrassment. A freaking file menu???? Every time I turn on my PS3 I feel like I've gone back in time a couple generations.

-

Looks like the new UI is basically the same file menu with some icon graphics thrown in. And according to Machinema, still way too many buttons need to be pushed to get where you want to go.
Thema:

Where is the new UI

1. Where is the new UI - Similar Threads - Where

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. Where is the update all function?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the update all function?: I remember having the option to update all updatable games and apps in the updates tab in my games and apps. Where did it go? submitted by /u/felixpeitsche [link] [comments]
  4. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  5. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  6. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  7. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  8. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  9. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  10. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]