Where is the new UI

Discus and support Where is the new UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Where is the new UI

Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My console updated several times but the UI stills the same, and there are no pending updates. Where is the new UI? How can I get it?

submitted by /u/VictorPLopes
    [link] [comments]

/u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019
  2. EDDS86 Win User

Video of the new Xbox Dashboard

You can choose to ignore the new touch interface on Windows 8 and purely use the Windows 7 UI.

I honestly don't know where this myth came from that you are stuck with this new touch UI?
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  5. PICK 34 Win User

Is "upload" app gone?

If you're talking about official upload where they went through top tens that stopped about a year or so ago. I always though that was pretty cool and something that set Xbox One apart from PS4. It gave it a cool community feel. I really wish they'd bring
    Inside Xbox back, or at the very least make a tab in the new UI similar to the What's on section of the old UI where stuff from Xbox On and other sources is easier to get to/see.
  6. robnyack Win User

reviews are coming thick and fast

[quote user="HypobaricWord00"]

At least Sony took the time to create a UI, M$ just used the terrible windows 8 UI.

[/quote]

I'm not sure what you are even talking about......the PS3 UI is an absolute embarrassment. A freaking file menu???? Every time I turn on my PS3 I feel like I've gone back in time a couple generations.

-

Looks like the new UI is basically the same file menu with some icon graphics thrown in. And according to Machinema, still way too many buttons need to be pushed to get where you want to go.
Thema:

Where is the new UI

1. Where is the new UI - Similar Threads - Where

2. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  3. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  4. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  5. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  6. Wheres My Xbox360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheres My Xbox360 Games: i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my purchase history bc i got them all from my gold...
  7. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go: I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its not there i bought stuff on it aswell...
  8. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  9. Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds?: Hello Microsoft, i reported his 2, 3 or 4 times now. is it a bug or a feature? the review for new builds (bet actually) and for apps is gone, its empty. also review options on insider hub start...
  10. Where's my game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's my game?: I brought Secret Wisdom of Athena game awhile back, where can I find it ti download onto computer? 6be66875-2dd8-4727-9511-c67d9d8ad58e