Where is the new UI

Discus and support Where is the new UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Where is the new UI

Hi, I used to be a Skip Ahead Insider but I left it some time ago. When the new UI was announced I quickly rejoined it to get the new update. My console updated several times but the UI stills the same, and there are no pending updates. Where is the new UI? How can I get it?

submitted by /u/VictorPLopes
    [link] [comments]

/u/VictorPLopes, Jul 31, 2019
  2. EDDS86 Win User

Video of the new Xbox Dashboard

You can choose to ignore the new touch interface on Windows 8 and purely use the Windows 7 UI.

I honestly don't know where this myth came from that you are stuck with this new touch UI?
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

looking forward to these new updates. Hoping for a new UI design when the new xbox is released more tidy and unique UI would be nice to have.
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  6. PICK 34 Win User

Is "upload" app gone?

If you're talking about official upload where they went through top tens that stopped about a year or so ago. I always though that was pretty cool and something that set Xbox One apart from PS4. It gave it a cool community feel. I really wish they'd bring
    Inside Xbox back, or at the very least make a tab in the new UI similar to the What's on section of the old UI where stuff from Xbox On and other sources is easier to get to/see.
Thema:

Where is the new UI

1. Where is the new UI - Similar Threads - Where

2. Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...: Eu jogo com controle genérico, e com ele consigo jogar qualquer jogo com o emulador de controle de xbox 360, porém, os jogos do xbox game pass são os únicos que não consigo jogar. Para fazer o...
  3. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  4. Where this thread is revived?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where this thread is revived?: https://answers.microsoft.com/ja-jp/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/minecraft-and-code-connection-of-minecraft-cannot/bbc80259-5600-4896-8455-75a44f065219?messageId=0d48a90e-25ba-4d90-ab4b-41b844288f9f...
  5. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  6. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?: Hi folks, Something not very good happened on a forum here today, 14 Jan 20. I would like to hear what others in this "Microsoft Community" think...whether they agree with me...and what, if...
  9. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  10. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7