Where is the pending 50,000 points for xbox one purchase

Discus and support Where is the pending 50,000 points for xbox one purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got an email from xbox live rewards indicating that if I purchased a new xbox one between 9/22/14-10/6/14 and signed into xbox live and made the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YONAE, Nov 4, 2014.

1. YONAE
    YONAE Guest

I got an email from xbox live rewards indicating that if I purchased a new xbox one between 9/22/14-10/6/14 and signed into xbox live and made the new xbox one my home xbox by midnight on 10/6/14 pacific standard time that I would receive 50,000 points by
    or on 11/15/14 as per the terms and conditions. I'm not seeing this reflected under my rewards as pending points. I followed the guidelines to the T. But no pending points. Again I do understand that the points should be deposit by 11/15/14. However where
    is it reflected that this 50,000 point credit has been acknowledged?

:)

YONAE, Nov 4, 2014
  2. Mike Gentile
    Mike Gentile Guest
    Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

My 50,000 points for purchasing the Xbox One S on 12/21 haven't even showed up as pending!

Mike Gentile, Nov 4, 2014
  3. UberCharge
    UberCharge Guest
    Xbox One S Promotion

I recently purchased an Xbox One S using the promo code for 50,000 bonus rewards points, but I don't see it pending on my account.

UberCharge, Nov 4, 2014
  4. Where is the pending 50,000 points for xbox one purchase

rewards is only sponsored by Microsoft but administered by 3rd Party. they have a sub-Forum you can use to contact them.

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

StefanNeubauer, Nov 4, 2014
  5. Mike Gentile Win User

My 50,000 points for purchasing the Xbox One S on 12/21 haven't even showed up as pending!
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

rewards is only sponsored by Microsoft but administered by 3rd Party. they have a sub-Forum you can use to contact them.

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  7. Smwutches Win User

Credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped, but they have had some delays. You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum so support can check into it for you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Purchased an Xbox One S, where is the 50,000 points?

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. The 50,000 credit offer was only given to select Rewards members. If you were not chosen for that offer, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits.
  9. YAYBURYA BALLA Win User

Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.
Thema:

1. Where is the pending 50,000 points for xbox one purchase - Similar Threads - Where pending 000

2. Where are my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my games?: Hello, At home, I have an Xbox One and here with me at college I have just recently bought an Xbox One S. I will be using the same account that I have on my Xbox at home, but any game after...
  3. Where's the atmos upmix update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the atmos upmix update?: In february there were reports of an atmos update rolling out to insiders. Since then I cannot find any information about the fix/feature. Atmos on xbox doesn't allow upmixing and when playing...
  4. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  5. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  6. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  7. Where is my gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my gold?: Hi, a month ago i bought 1 month of "Ultimate package" while i had still actived my xbox live gold. It's notified that when the gold included by ultimate package expired, started my gold. Now i...
  8. Where Does Your Feedback Go?

in XboX Insiders
    Where Does Your Feedback Go?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  10. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...