Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds?

Discus and support Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, i reported his 2, 3 or 4 times now. is it a bug or a feature? the review for new builds (bet actually) and for apps is gone, its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SiKr1978, Oct 2, 2019.

1. /u/SiKr1978
    /u/SiKr1978 Guest

Hello Microsoft, i reported his 2, 3 or 4 times now.

is it a bug or a feature? the review for new builds (bet actually) and for apps is gone, its empty. also review options on insider hub start screen are gone. yesterday i had the questions for project resistance, today after a new beta build over night all questions are gone and buid+app review still empty.

onlay need to know, u know this, its normal actual?

submitted by /u/SiKr1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/SiKr1978, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SatNiteEduardo Win User

I have a question/suggestion for the xbox one operating system regarding achievements.

I do not know the answer to your question but have you tried a website like Trueachievements? They have funcitonality that may help with what you want.
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

What's a good cheap tablet for Smartglass features?

You get what you pay for.

Do you have a laptop or PC? They can provide the funcitonality but obviously not always as portable / practical.

As for cheap tablets I am not sure.
  4. B0ZZYMAN Win User

Where are the Reviews?

Battlefield 2142? As for BF3, I have it on PC and its a mess.
  5. B0ZZYMAN Win User

Where are the Reviews?

I thought that I had read the reviews on pretty much all of those games before release, bar Battlefield and look at that disaster of a game? Maybe I am wrong, just sure I had the Creed score and Reach before the game arrived.
  6. A Livid Penguin Win User

Where are the Reviews?

[quote user="B0ZZYMAN"]

Think about it, if your game was fantastic, you would want reviews up a good week before it is released. Up the hype, give it everything you have got until the game is out. Only reason they are holding back is it sucks butt.

[/quote]

Halo Reach embargo'd reveiws as well, and its sitting at a cool 90's metascore. So have the assassins creed games, and I think battlefield has done this as well. Embargo'd reviews are not a sign of a bad game. And the two that have leaked so far were a 9/10
    and a "thumbs up recommendation", whatever that means. No, they weren't exactly from Game Informer or IGN or something, but they're still reviews.
Thema:

1. Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds? - Similar Threads - Where Review Funciton

2. How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).: After the last big amendment list for Windows, my app for FSX Gold Edition would not load. I have tried on more than 20 occasions to re-install the FSX and Acceleration programs and have failed...
  3. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  5. Where are my Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my Minecoins: Hi, I purchased the deluxe pack for Windows 10 in order to unlock the full game and it was supposed to come with 1000 Minecoins. These are not in my account so i'd like to know where I can go or...
  6. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  7. Green Crest CBD Oil Review, { Full Spectrum Essential Oil } Where To Buy ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Crest CBD Oil Review, { Full Spectrum Essential Oil } Where To Buy ?: The utilizing strategy for Green Crest CBD Oil changes as indicated by the explanation you are taking this item for. You can adhere to the given guidelines and get help from your issues...
  8. What Is Price And Where To Buy Kanavance ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Is Price And Where To Buy Kanavance ?: In any case, again Kanavance CBD Drops can help you with feeling better in your consistently life. You can set aside it around night effort to calm down in the wake of a dull day. Or then again,...
  9. Where do you get the details for an enforcment? I opened a review case...No details given.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you get the details for an enforcment? I opened a review case...No details given.: We received a suspension for cheating? I opened a case review because that was the only way to talk to the enforcement team. They upheld the suspension but have still given me no details as to...
  10. Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??: Long story short, Bought me and my oldest son a Xbox One each, and im waiting on mine to be return from being Repaired, and now i have to send my sons off cause of same thing won't read Game Disk,...