Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds?

Discus and support Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, i reported his 2, 3 or 4 times now. is it a bug or a feature? the review for new builds (bet actually) and for apps is gone, its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SiKr1978, Oct 2, 2019.

1. /u/SiKr1978
    /u/SiKr1978 Guest

Hello Microsoft, i reported his 2, 3 or 4 times now.

is it a bug or a feature? the review for new builds (bet actually) and for apps is gone, its empty. also review options on insider hub start screen are gone. yesterday i had the questions for project resistance, today after a new beta build over night all questions are gone and buid+app review still empty.

onlay need to know, u know this, its normal actual?

submitted by /u/SiKr1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/SiKr1978, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SatNiteEduardo Win User

I have a question/suggestion for the xbox one operating system regarding achievements.

I do not know the answer to your question but have you tried a website like Trueachievements? They have funcitonality that may help with what you want.
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

What's a good cheap tablet for Smartglass features?

You get what you pay for.

Do you have a laptop or PC? They can provide the funcitonality but obviously not always as portable / practical.

As for cheap tablets I am not sure.
  4. B0ZZYMAN Win User

Where are the Reviews?

Battlefield 2142? As for BF3, I have it on PC and its a mess.
  5. B0ZZYMAN Win User

Where are the Reviews?

I thought that I had read the reviews on pretty much all of those games before release, bar Battlefield and look at that disaster of a game? Maybe I am wrong, just sure I had the Creed score and Reach before the game arrived.
  6. A Livid Penguin Win User

Where are the Reviews?

[quote user="B0ZZYMAN"]

Think about it, if your game was fantastic, you would want reviews up a good week before it is released. Up the hype, give it everything you have got until the game is out. Only reason they are holding back is it sucks butt.

[/quote]

Halo Reach embargo'd reveiws as well, and its sitting at a cool 90's metascore. So have the assassins creed games, and I think battlefield has done this as well. Embargo'd reviews are not a sign of a bad game. And the two that have leaked so far were a 9/10
    and a "thumbs up recommendation", whatever that means. No, they weren't exactly from Game Informer or IGN or something, but they're still reviews.
Thema:

1. Where is the Review Funciton for Apps and Builds? - Similar Threads - Where Review Funciton

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  4. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  5. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  6. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  7. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  8. Wheres My Xbox360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheres My Xbox360 Games: i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my purchase history bc i got them all from my gold...
  9. Where do you get the details for an enforcment? I opened a review case...No details given.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you get the details for an enforcment? I opened a review case...No details given.: We received a suspension for cheating? I opened a case review because that was the only way to talk to the enforcement team. They upheld the suspension but have still given me no details as to...
  10. Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??: Long story short, Bought me and my oldest son a Xbox One each, and im waiting on mine to be return from being Repaired, and now i have to send my sons off cause of same thing won't read Game Disk,...