Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

Discus and support Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kennethBB, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kennethBB
    kennethBB Guest

I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it.

It seems that the location of steam version is located at

C:\Users[name]\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\savegame

However i can't find the same path

Does anyone know where the path of the save are?

:)

kennethBB, Jan 20, 2021
  2. TrialWhisper71 Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

3. KaioRZ Win User

Game pass Game downloads

When i download doom eternal and resident evil 7 my sound is constantly cutting in and out, and doom will not run, stuck on the login to bethesda password screen. Anybody else have this problem.
    Yes.
  4. Ieander Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Im so excited for Doom Eternal, love the all the Doom Games just great games.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

favorite game of all time?

Doom soon to be Doom eternal
  6. pocrash Win User

Doom Eternal Delayed Till 2020.

Isnt doom eternal a reboot of the newer doom game or I'm just missing out? Lol
Thema:

1. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - Where save path

2. Installed windows on a new hard drive and Cant transfer my save data or change where...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed windows on a new hard drive and Cant transfer my save data or change where...: I recently installed windows on my new SSD, and I am trying to change my default install location for my apps on gamepass to my D drive, but it keeps giving me error code 0x80070005. I've followed...
  3. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  4. where are my saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are my saved games: where are my saved games on my pc using game pass f6d8b160-f071-4ac1-a358-7aafeaef5b44
  5. Where are Dishonored saves on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are Dishonored saves on PC?: Can't find any way to move my dishonored game saves from an old drive to my new windows installation... Anyone knows where to find them? Thanks dd9d7e79-a414-4f00-984c-26fbabaebd44
  6. Where is Supraland Win 10 save slot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is Supraland Win 10 save slot?: I cant find supraland save slots in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\HumbleBundle.SupralandWin10_q2mcdwmzx4qja 210d914d-36da-40b0-b740-76e68cf96a8f
  7. Unable to change drive where new apps will save to (0x80070005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change drive where new apps will save to (0x80070005): Reposting here inside Xbox category because unsure if my question is ever gonna get answered, need more solutions since MS can't seem to post a working solution. REFORMATTING DRIVE IS NOT AN...
  8. where the games saved

in XBoX on Windows
    where the games saved: I have select by default the games of xbox in pc to be saved in D hard disk and not on my primary C disk . The problem is that I can't find where the games in which folder have been saved ....
  9. where save the game no man`s sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where save the game no man`s sky: i want to transfer progress from microsoft store to steam 479cea99-f3b6-42df-a5fa-9cbb5b8090c7
  10. Where are the Injustice 2 save game files

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are the Injustice 2 save game files: I've bought Injustice 2 on another platform and I'd like to transfer over my save data. I've looked in the install folder for injustice 2 (\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.Injustice2 etc), and...