Where is the support.

Discus and support Where is the support. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Notice that many have my same issue with taptiles, game wont load and I have another microsoft game (Jigsaws) also that gives the same message. Where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SupaRider1954, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Where is the support.

Notice that many have my same issue with taptiles, game wont load and I have another microsoft game (Jigsaws) also that gives the same message. Where is the support? Whats the point of this forum if no one from microsoft looks at it or responds to the
    issues. Please get this issue fixed.

:)

SupaRider1954, Jul 8, 2017
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???

Here's the link for Xbox Support- Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you are unable to utilise the support page, you could also message the Xbox Support twitter page.

Cheers!

Ishan8123, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Where is the support??

It's really aggravating to me as well

ShySpider852531, Jul 8, 2017
  4. DomW9595
    DomW9595 Guest

Where is the support.

Hi there,

I am sorry that you (and others) are having issues with these games, please see the link below and see if that can be of any help.

Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

(this is generally the reason people are having issues)

if you still have trouble accessing the games I would suggest contacting Xbox directly, the link is below.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

I hope the issue is fixed soon!!

thanks,

Dom

DomW9595, Jul 13, 2017
Thema:

Where is the support.

1. Where is the support. - Similar Threads - Where support

2. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?: What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...? When did this happen??...
  3. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  4. noobs support team? where's my credit points?

in XBoX Rewards
    noobs support team? where's my credit points?: It seem like I will never get my microsoft rewards credits, already 2 months waiting? clueless support team? why are you keeping me waiting? fix your buggy system ,I'm gonna get my credits point...
  5. Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...: The new Fortnite patch came out that was a ridiculous 2 Gig patch. I click update and no update occurs. I do not know if that is an Xbox or Fortnite issue to be honest. The update button does...
  6. Where's the Support????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where's the Support????: I posted 17 days ago for help in another post and never got 1 response. What the heck is going on???? Never received my January Quest participation reward. 212b21a9-0cfd-4136-8a0d-a883beebf902
  7. WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???: Neither the Virtual Agent nor the supposed Live Agent exists. WHERE ARE YOU??? a95970ac-0471-46ae-8941-3032dcb8401b
  8. Where is the support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the support?: I have the same problem as the others in this forum. Game is under maintenance. Why do we not get a notice stating that the game will be under maintenance and when it will be back. I have tried...
  9. Where's the support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the support?: This is a joke, right? They send you here, ostensibly for help with a sign-in problem, but there's no one here to answer questions! I guess we're supposed to be happy just to complain to one...
  10. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!: Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one? f46202d0-7cc6-4de0-938f-98484a818a22