Where is the support?

Discus and support Where is the support? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same problem as the others in this forum. Game is under maintenance. Why do we not get a notice stating that the game will be under... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DivaNemo, Dec 31, 2017.

1. DivaNemo
    DivaNemo Guest

Where is the support?

I have the same problem as the others in this forum. Game is under maintenance. Why do we not get a notice stating that the game will be under maintenance and when it will be back. I have tried to find out how to resolve this and was sent to forums.
    I tried to use the virtual support rep who had no information as to if there was a maintenance project underway and when I would be able to play. I tried everything that was recommended which did not help. Can you all give precise information instead of
    the run around?

:)

DivaNemo, Dec 31, 2017
  2. Where is the variety of games? Where is the feeling?

Yep PS3 you should take a look @!

WildChameleon, Dec 31, 2017
  3. Where is the variety of games? Where is the feeling?

You should try playing other platforms, if you don't already. There are plenty of those niche genres still around, maybe a little fewer but they're still there. You just have to look around a bit as most of them games you only hear about are the critically
    acclaimed games and/or paid excessive amount of money on advertising. There are quite a few exclusives on the other platforms then Xbox at the moment, unfortunately.

Darker Reaper, Dec 31, 2017
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Where oh where oh where?

Back home sucking on his mamma's Tit to scared to go out an fight and ya know what who cares Clayton Carmine is a beast lol
  5. noboundz Win User

Where O where?

Easiest one of those to pick up and play is probably Halo 3 or The Walking Dead.
  6. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Where O where?

thanks. the surgery is routine by now this was my 10th in 12 years. We broke 350 removed Pain meds i have been on forever. For once i have time and looked at all the backlogged games i have. Hard to decide what to play if i can put that stupid bo2 down.
    i suck but have fun. maybe ill get to the ME Trilogy. Thanks and God bless.
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Where O where?

Skyrim, RDR, Gears of War 3, AC2
  8. FearMyCamping Win User

Where O where?

Walking Dead would be the best start. Alot easier to play and very little reaction timed gameplay. Also loads of entertainment without the usual stress of twitch shooters.
Thema:

Where is the support?

1. Where is the support? - Similar Threads - Where support

2. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  3. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?: What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...? When did this happen??...
  4. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  5. noobs support team? where's my credit points?

in XBoX Rewards
    noobs support team? where's my credit points?: It seem like I will never get my microsoft rewards credits, already 2 months waiting? clueless support team? why are you keeping me waiting? fix your buggy system ,I'm gonna get my credits point...
  6. Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...: The new Fortnite patch came out that was a ridiculous 2 Gig patch. I click update and no update occurs. I do not know if that is an Xbox or Fortnite issue to be honest. The update button does...
  7. Where's the Support????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where's the Support????: I posted 17 days ago for help in another post and never got 1 response. What the heck is going on???? Never received my January Quest participation reward. 212b21a9-0cfd-4136-8a0d-a883beebf902
  8. WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???: Neither the Virtual Agent nor the supposed Live Agent exists. WHERE ARE YOU??? a95970ac-0471-46ae-8941-3032dcb8401b
  9. Where's the support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the support?: This is a joke, right? They send you here, ostensibly for help with a sign-in problem, but there's no one here to answer questions! I guess we're supposed to be happy just to complain to one...
  10. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!: Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one? f46202d0-7cc6-4de0-938f-98484a818a22