Where is the Xbox accessory app for Windows 11 so I can use my controller?

Discus and support Where is the Xbox accessory app for Windows 11 so I can use my controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The link provide to me to download it: xbox.com/accessories-app and then clicking on PC gives me zero results??? d536d916-56d8-4915-aa58-6c7e3bc2e755 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dislocated47, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Dislocated47
    Dislocated47 Guest

The link provide to me to download it: xbox.com/accessories-app and then clicking on PC gives me zero results???

:)

Dislocated47, Jan 25, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user

Hi, ÚndeadŹ! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm afraid Xbox Elite remapping is exclusive to the Xbox Accessories App, which is only available on Windows 10/11 and Xbox consoles. For more information on the Xbox Accessories app please see:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please note that most app features aren’t supported via Bluetooth connections. If you’re using the app on a Windows device, use the Xbox Wireless Adapter or a USB cable to connect and configure your accessory.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories app (PC)?

There might be an update to the Xbox Accessories app on the PC. Check using the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10/11. The app on the PC should then be able to recognize the new firmware of the Elite Controller.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Do the Xbox Design Lab controllers work with Windows 11?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ASushiBowl, xbox design lab controls are the same model as the Windows 10 and 11 Compatible Series S/X.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controll...

*Compatible with select devices and operating system versions; learn more at xbox.com/controller-compatibility. Battery life varies significantly with headsets, additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using standard AA batteries in preproduction units. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11; app for Windows 10/11 requires compatible USB-C cable (sold separately).
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller deadzones

6. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store

Hi,

To get the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10, go to the Windows Store and search for Xbox Accessories.

The Xbox Accessories app is not available on previous versions of Windows.

If you can't find the app on Windows Store, you can clear and reset Windows Store cache then search for the app again.

To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key+ R on your keyboard.

2. Type wsreset, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Where is the Xbox accessory app for Windows 11 so I can use my controller? - Similar Threads - Where accessory app

2. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  3. why is my Xbox menu freezing then unfreezing out of no where

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my Xbox menu freezing then unfreezing out of no where: ever since the Xbox server crash that happened a week ago I've been experiencing my Xbox menu going slow it happens when I'm not playing and playing a game can someone please tell me what's...
  4. Where did my progress go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my progress go?: I play Sea of Thieves on PC, launching from Steam. Just recently I tried to come back after not having played for a month or two and when I log into XBox Live, it launches the game as if I've...
  5. Where can I send stolen account recovery questions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I send stolen account recovery questions?: Hello, Two days ago I had phonecall with support and now I finaly was able to do all the questions they asked me to do. They said: "Send it to our servers." but where can I send it? Thank you...
  6. STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

in XboX Insiders
    STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?: Since you demand an absurd title length I got everything I want to say in it! SO READ IT! submitted by /u/TatauMakoa [link] [comments]
  7. How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are: I installed some games to an external hard drive for use on a different computer and the Xbox app isn't showing my installed games. How do I tell it where my games are without completely...
  8. Where are the missing accessories for my broken Xbox One Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the missing accessories for my broken Xbox One Series X?: I finally got an Xbox Series X 5 months ago and the minute I plugged it in the PSU blew. I had spent so much time trying to get one of these and it was such a disappointment. Immediately I went...
  9. I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...: OK, this might be unusual but I have built on open source app (axodox/Lux) driving standard low cost HW ($35) which can provide adaptive bias backlighting for displays for Windows. Some videos...
  10. It is 10am 27th of October - where is the promised driver and the promised Xbox Accessories ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It is 10am 27th of October - where is the promised driver and the promised Xbox Accessories ...: Question is in title. To anyone contributing in this discussion: Please keep us updated if you are able to get the Accessories App and/or the driver through official ways (not the microsoft...