Where is the xbox preview app for arm/surface pro x?

Discus and support Where is the xbox preview app for arm/surface pro x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had this installed on my Surface Pro X...I bought the X specifically to stream my xbox console to it...I recently had to do a re-install of windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Sense_, Jun 27, 2022.

1. /u/_Sense_
    /u/_Sense_ Guest

I had this installed on my Surface Pro X...I bought the X specifically to stream my xbox console to it...I recently had to do a re-install of windows 11...now it's lost and I can't re-install.

Is there no way to run the non-ARM xbox app in emulation?

submitted by /u/_Sense_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Sense_, Jun 27, 2022
  2. skater77i Win User

Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?

Hi, Roskopi7,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I see that you have a Surface Pro X and attempted to set up remote play via your Surface device. Unfortunately, your Surface Pro X at the moment will not work with the Xbox App as it is not compatible with Arm processors. What is ARM? Windows ARM-based PCs FAQ The surface pro X uses an arm processor, so this device does not work, unlike an intel or AMD CPU that runs x86 applications/software. You can play via the Edge browser at xbox.com/play. If you wish to remote play on your Surface device, my suggestion is to return or exchange the device for a Surface Pro 7 or 8, which uses Intel-based CPUs and has more compatibility.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
  5. Gabba82 Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.

but they sell it as the flagship tablet/pc, im insider on alpha skip ring on xbox and beta tester untill the moment for xcloud (stream app and now Game Pass app) if they have add developed on arm for android and i think port this app to windows ARM have
    to be easier than build it from 0.

sorry for my english, i am from spain!
  6. Ben Morrison Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.
Thema:

1. Where is the xbox preview app for arm/surface pro x? - Similar Threads - Where preview app

2. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  3. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  4. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  5. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  6. where is the Preview dashboard app so i can opt out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the Preview dashboard app so i can opt out?: i'm having issues with preview dashboard. xbox support says i need to remove it. but there is no preview dashboard app. in my apps. 4577ca55-bf6a-469a-8a65-141568c6c81f
  7. **** - Where are the preview forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    **** - Where are the preview forums?: I guess I must have pissed off the preview team or something with my complaints about bugs that have been around for 12+ months. I no longer have access to the preview forums how am I supposed to...
  8. Where are the new features on the preview?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the new features on the preview?: I'm a preview member since mid 2014 but I have not clubs nor rare achievements. It's a bug or it will be released in waves? 7b361b8c-430f-4238-b421-093a9aadf021
  9. Where is the preview board?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the preview board?: I found online screens of people seing the preview forums here but I do not have it in the list on my side. Is this not ready for all preview members yet? Searching for preview word on all forums...
  10. Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?: Since the new forum overhaul, I can no longer find where to post my bugs and crashes that occur with the Preview Feedback Program 0456dd6a-06a9-417d-92ed-9bba668c1d49