where save the game no man`s sky

Discus and support where save the game no man`s sky in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to transfer progress from microsoft store to steam 479cea99-f3b6-42df-a5fa-9cbb5b8090c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pixelcat1, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Pixelcat1
    Pixelcat1 Guest

Code:
    i want to transfer progress from microsoft store to steam
    :)

Pixelcat1, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

As far as I'm aware No Man's Sky on Game Pass doesn't use a locale save file. Even if it did, it would be unlikely to be compatible with the Steam version of game.
  3. Kinetic Profit Win User

No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

On the account where the corruption occurred, navigate to C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME where NAME is your username and
    GAME will be something like No Man's Sky in this case. Rename the No Man's Sky folder to something like No Man's Sky - Bad. Launch the game and see if it acts differently.
    It seems No Man's Sky doesn't create a save there. I did find local save data elsewhere and deleted it, but the corrupted profile still doesn't work.
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

On the account where the corruption occurred, navigate to C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME where NAME is your username and
    GAME will be something like No Man's Sky in this case. Rename the No Man's Sky folder to something like No Man's Sky - Bad. Launch the game and see if it acts differently.
  5. DoomTrigger Win User

Where are the saves for no man's sky beta test saved?

If so thats annoying i hope they are not cloud saves when this comes to gamepass.

they also were not here C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\ unless the save file was encrypted
  6. DerGric Win User

Where are the saves for no man's sky beta test saved?

have u found something?

Or its just cloud save?
Thema:

1. where save the game no man`s sky - Similar Threads - where save game

2. where the games saved

in XBoX on Windows
    where the games saved: I have select by default the games of xbox in pc to be saved in D hard disk and not on my primary C disk . The problem is that I can't find where the games in which folder have been saved ....
  3. Where are the Injustice 2 save game files

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are the Injustice 2 save game files: I've bought Injustice 2 on another platform and I'd like to transfer over my save data. I've looked in the install folder for injustice 2 (\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.Injustice2 etc), and...
  4. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?: I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location of steam version is located at...
  5. Where is my NMS game save file stored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my NMS game save file stored?: I have No Man's Sky bought via the XBox App (brilliant game) running on my PC. I have made good progress and now want to ensure I have a back up of the game save file every few weeks. Where will I...
  6. Ask where to save each game before downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Ask where to save each game before downloading...: Allow the option for my Xbox to "Ask where to save each game before downloading." I use 2 external drives (x1 1TB SSD, 1x 2TB Barracuda) +1 the internal HDD. Kindly allow me the option to choose....
  7. Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do save files from 360 games save to on Xbox One?: I just recently got an Xbox One X after upgrading from an original Xbox One. All of my save data for my Xbox One games transferred over onto my new console without having to transfer them to an...
  8. Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?: can you change where DVR saves the clips you make? Cos you can only save so many videos until it starts complaining about storage space, and I have a ton of space on my internal harddrive on Xbox...
  9. Is there a way where I can make a new xbox account but have my games and save data on the new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way where I can make a new xbox account but have my games and save data on the new ...: I wanna a fresh start. I want to be able to create a new xbox account like it's my first time, but just have all my games and progress all there. Is it possible? ceb8844f-969c-4380-81e3-57b73bcae8cc
  10. Cannot connect to internet and when i start up my xbox one the game does not save where it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to internet and when i start up my xbox one the game does not save where it ...: Hello, For some reason for the past 2 months my xbox has not been able to connect to the internet with ethernet or WIFI. It works for my laptop phone and iPad so there is no problem with my...