Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

Discus and support Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ouglee, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/Ouglee
    /u/Ouglee Guest

I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY?

It isnt that they dont have a public API. It isnt a competition with Google; you're already developing chromium edge (oh, and dont get me started on the ridiculous mess that is xbox edge) Its not an unreasonable timeframe; its been over a year! Devices from locks to TVs to thermostats to cameras are ALL controlled by Google Home, yet you either snub or outright ignore support for the ecosystem. WHAT is the hold up?

submitted by /u/Ouglee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ouglee, Jul 25, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

1. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support? - Similar Threads - Where heck Google

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  4. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  5. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  6. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  7. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  8. Wheres My Xbox360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheres My Xbox360 Games: i have 4 pages of xbox360 games that dont show up anywhere anymore i got all the games from haveing gold for years now none of the games are on my purchase history bc i got them all from my gold...
  9. What the heck is going on here, where i am?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the heck is going on here, where i am?: I came on looking for discussions on one of the games i'm currently playing and i can't find nuffin man. Navigation is awful, 528ee761-cbf8-4f00-bf79-93487785de00
  10. Where the heck is XBOX music help ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where the heck is XBOX music help ?: I am boggled. I have searched and searched. It appears XBOX music is an afterthought, especially if you are using it on PC's and not an XBOX. I have 4 PCs running XBOX music, all windows 8. I also...