Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

Discus and support Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ouglee, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/Ouglee
    /u/Ouglee Guest

I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY?

It isnt that they dont have a public API. It isnt a competition with Google; you're already developing chromium edge (oh, and dont get me started on the ridiculous mess that is xbox edge) Its not an unreasonable timeframe; its been over a year! Devices from locks to TVs to thermostats to cameras are ALL controlled by Google Home, yet you either snub or outright ignore support for the ecosystem. WHAT is the hold up?

submitted by /u/Ouglee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ouglee, Jul 25, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

1. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support? - Similar Threads - Where heck Google

2. PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2020: LEGENDS???????? WHERE?????: I bought Pes 2020 Legends... but it seems like no legends! No legends in the game!!!!! What's happening?? 2566dc8c-5762-494b-b851-3f20a700ad73
  3. How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).: After the last big amendment list for Windows, my app for FSX Gold Edition would not load. I have tried on more than 20 occasions to re-install the FSX and Acceleration programs and have failed...
  4. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  6. Where are my Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my Minecoins: Hi, I purchased the deluxe pack for Windows 10 in order to unlock the full game and it was supposed to come with 1000 Minecoins. These are not in my account so i'd like to know where I can go or...
  7. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  8. Where is "Manage my child info"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is "Manage my child info"?: Manage my childs info Where is it??????? 09c9494c-5139-4980-9273-7c2786d82e46
  9. What the heck is going on here, where i am?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the heck is going on here, where i am?: I came on looking for discussions on one of the games i'm currently playing and i can't find nuffin man. Navigation is awful, 528ee761-cbf8-4f00-bf79-93487785de00
  10. Where the heck is XBOX music help ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where the heck is XBOX music help ?: I am boggled. I have searched and searched. It appears XBOX music is an afterthought, especially if you are using it on PC's and not an XBOX. I have 4 PCs running XBOX music, all windows 8. I also...